TAXES

hooj

So I’m on the hunt for the monthly summary for MARCH because my account doesn’t not have it up. It’s April 27th and filing for Q1 is in less than 3 days.

Has anyone got theirs? I called Uber. I tweeted Uber. And all while doing that I saw this on Facebook.

In all honesty I hope most of you aren’t doing your taxes so that there are less ants on the road.
Post automatically merged:

RideshareDog

i'm manually inputting my ride info in excel so i can figure the lyft summary out and see if my info matches theirs. its taken me 1h to do 6 days. this will take some time

hooj

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The monthly summary usually comes in on the tenth of every month.
Yeah it’s the 27th and there’s no MARCH summary at all. Over 2 weeks have passed since it’s been due.

How exactly is Uber upholding their end of the deal here by not even providing the basics of tax prep for its drivers? This is brutal.

RideshareDog

@@@@ week 1 is a mess but the totals match mostly. they over paid me by .74 cents. Like under paid me in my earnings but then over paid me in my bonus section and then didnt include a single $2 tip. Lets see how week 2 balances out in my weeks earnings

So I’m on the hunt for the monthly summary for MARCH because my account doesn’t not have it up. It’s April 27th and filing for Q1 is in less than 3 days.

Has anyone got theirs? I called Uber. I tweeted Uber. And all while doing that I saw this on Facebook.

In all honesty I hope most of you aren’t doing your taxes so that there are less ants on the road.
why dont you just do some math and add up all the hst you collected in your weekly summary? its not that many numbers.

go to partners.uber.com and go in to statements and add up the hst

wow you can download a spreadsheet file from there with all the ride info. @@@@ YOU LYFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TypeFareCancellationWait TimeFare AdjustmentUber FeeHstTipBooking Fee PaymentBooking Fee DeductionBoostPromotionsTotal
uberXCA$7.49-CA$1.87+CA$1.33+CA$2.75-CA$2.75CA$6.95
uberX+CA$3.75CA$3.75
uberXCA$6.45-CA$1.61+CA$1.20+CA$2.75-CA$2.75CA$6.04

Last edited: