TARKA KITCHEN SAN ANTONO STONE OAK

valuber

I had an Uber Eats pickup/delivery at Tarka Kitchen Stone Oak. I asked the man with the pink hair at the cash register to please leave me positive feedback / a thumbs up and showed him that I was leaving them a Thumbs Up as I always do. I asked him to please do the same. Well HE LEFT ME A THUMBS DOWN!!! This hurt my feedback rating quite a bit. I talked to the manager and she said she would fix it and did not. So today I am still in shock that this person blindsided me right in front of me!

Rickos69

I had an Uber Eats pickup/delivery at Tarka Kitchen Stone Oak. I asked the man with the pink hair at the cash register to please leave me positive feedback / a thumbs up and showed him that I was leaving them a Thumbs Up as I always do. I asked him to please do the same. Well HE LEFT ME A THUMBS DOWN!!! This hurt my feedback rating quite a bit. I talked to the manager and she said she would fix it and did not. So today I am still in shock that this person blindsided me right in front of me!
You expected something better from pink hair?

Rickos69

When some one asks me for a good review, I generally do not.
When I was already a mile away from the restaurant and they call me to come back because they gave me the wrong order, I will ask for, and have gotten a thumbs up.

It is the only time I asked for it.
Generally, most restaurants do not even know how to give a thumbs up/down.
I give a thumbs up to any restaurant where the food is waiting for me when I get there.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

That's pretty lame, he could've just said no, although it epitomizes (if that's a word) Uber's rating system.

The why behind the thumbs down does not matter, Mr. Pink has made his declaration and so it shall be done.

Jbstevens88

I check my ratings every few weeks when I read stories on here. Other than that, don't look, don't care. I figure if there is a problem, Uber will cut me off.

yorker

Two thoughts on this. May have been in a hurry and hit the wrong " thumb". I know I have problem seeing them on my app. Could be they thought it was " unproffessional", sort of like asking for a tip.

Rickos69

Two thoughts on this. May have been in a hurry and hit the wrong " thumb". I know I have problem seeing them on my app. Could be they thought it was " unproffessional", sort of like asking for a tip.
I have hit the thumb down by accident before.

kolfild22

Some people are scum. They want you to care about them receiving timely, hot food. However, they don't care about you possibly getting towed or ticketed. I stop caring too a long time ago.
About third feedback: What kind of professionalism I should show them? I barely can understand English. I say Hi, I smile, I wish them "have a good day". What else? I am your waiter. This is it.

My rating is 98% now, but I do not receive many orders anymore. I can wait for an hour to get my first order.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

About third feedback: What kind of professionalism I should show them? I barely can understand English. I say Hi, I smile, I wish them "have a good day". What else? I am your waiter. This is it.

My rating is 98% now, but I do not receive many orders anymore. I can wait for an hour to get my first order.
Really doesn't matter. Customers can thumb you down for any reason, they are not required to prove why they've done it. All you can do is continue to be polite and do your best to complete each delivery. Just hand the food off and say have a good day. You're not getting less deliveries for falling to 98%, it's just a coincidence.

OLDSCHOOLPARAD

And I got a thumbs down because I asked a server to call the customer since they didn’t have a particular soda the customer was asking for.

Also got one for being late to McDonald’s which was out of my control...since there weren’t enough drivers out and about. It was a rainy day.

Crazily enough, someone also gave me one for not picking up the right order...guess he was upset cause I was having a hard time understanding him when he called about giving me the wrong order. I also assume they probably don’t like me that much cause I always leave if they take too long. Usually give them 5-10 minutes depending on how long it takes me to get there.

Getting back to your feedback. My rating was 85% when I first started. I think the first few customers gave me a bad rating because maybe I was having a hard time finding them and missing items such as sodas. Of course, we’ll always get the blame for that stuff.

I found it funny in a way, cause I’d have customers waiting curbside. I assume my rating ? them. Eventually I got to a 100% and am now at 97%. I have the 2 negatives from McDonald’s and some sushi place, plus 1 negative ? from cx.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I believe Uber now holds back my ratings. I see new ratings like 2 days after I’ve completed an order for restaurants now. Maybe customers as well. I don’t know if it’s because they track me checking it all the time or what.

Last edited: