• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tales from the MSP Uber Lot

Mpls55345

Yet again 40 cars in the lot and I got a terminal 1 pick up from 98th and 35W. 35 cars in lot and another pick up terminal 2 from Hilton off France. Yes, check lot numbers obsessively. Those numbers are within 30 minutes.

BillC

By the way, they cops were giving drivers warnings about lights out on the dashboard. So if you have that Lyft toy scrap it.
Airport cops? I can see them being more picky. Mpls cops, especially DT/UT have far more important things to worry about than lights.

Reactions: Asq

Realtor Driver

Conversation with Lyft employee at hub ‘ it’s weird there aren’t more women driving! Do you know any that would be interested? You’ll get a referral bonus!’

Missed a chance when a female driver was wiping down her car and bent over and exposed half her backside and her thong.
Yeah... so weird more women don’t want to put up with this shit

Asq

Airport cops? I can see them being more picky. Mpls cops, especially DT/UT have far more important things to worry about than lights.
They were giving out tickets in the suburbs even before the airport. The lights are stupid anyways. It makes people act like flies and they gravitate towards you without even looking at your car model/plate.

dctcmn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the Amp. I put it up when I'm 50' away from the pickup location and take it down when the pax are getting into my car. It's way better than those stupid stickers and counts as trade dress to avoid tickets at MSP.

Plus, the Lyft dispatch algo can sense when you have it on. I don't know if it gives a driver dispatch priority or not, but I can see how it could because Lyft encourages Amp use so heavily.

I'll never understand why a driver would keep it on the dash and lit up while driving-- especially at night. There's no way that the glow doesn't affect the driver's ability to see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
80sDude Chicago 11
RideshareUSA Stories 64
chris.nella2 Stories 3