Take a Selfie

jhearcht

In the last few months, UBER asks me to take a selfie about every other week. Which seems excessive, but not a big problem. The problem is that now the circle that's supposed to reflect my face displays a map of my city instead. So it takes several blind shots to get my full face in the circle. Fortunately, the app finally accepts a half-face shot. Regular selfies work normally.

Am I the only one with the map-face problem? Is there anything we can do about it?

Seamus

The problem is that they want a "Selfie Picture" of you "giving yourself a selfie". Try sending that in and let us know how you make out.

kingcorey321

yea many times . its random . usually when i used to do a lot of airport trips it would ask me every 3 or 4 days .
in the city it would never ask . very strange thinking about it . uber only cares about airport trips ?

losiglow

I only get asked once every couple of months. There must be something that prompts the selfie request from one driver to another. I doubt it's completely random.

tohunt4me

In the last few months, UBER asks me to take a selfie about every other week. Which seems excessive, but not a big problem. The problem is that now the circle that's supposed to reflect my face displays a map of my city instead. So it takes several blind shots to get my full face in the circle. Fortunately, the app finally accepts a half-face shot. Regular selfies work normally.

Am I the only one with the map-face problem? Is there anything we can do about it?
It is Ridiculous !

They are " Mapping " your Face.