"Take a quick selfie".....

UbaBrah

I keep getting this too. At first I figured it was just some Bangla chick who has the hots for me at Uber HQ. Sad to know I'm nothing special.

Tarvus

I'm thinking its capturing my distinct features... aka my nose 🤣
Having seen your profile pic change over the weeks, I would say your eyes are your distinct feature. You might be self conscious about your nose, but I'm guessing most people are drawn to your eyes and never give your nose a second thought, Mkang14. :smiles:

Mkang14

Having seen your profile pic change over the weeks, I would say your eyes are your distinct feature. You might be self conscious about your nose, but I'm guessing most people are drawn to your eyes and never give your nose a second thought, Mkang14. :smiles:
❤ Thank you. My nose use to bother me more when I was a younger. Just bringing up my nose use to be a soar spot. But I can appreciate it now. Goes with my face.

An ex boyfriend once told me if you change someone's nose you compeltely change how they look. I dont want to look in the mirror and see a different person 😁

Ubermcbc

Wait what?!?!??! I'm trolling for rides, having a good day, the pings are lining up......Now I gotta pullover? If Uber had access to our cameras (conspiracy theory #247), couldn't they just chime in and peek?
I'm tired of all these selfies, but I never get tired of all of @Mkang14 selfies. She's the uncontested queen of the changing avatar! When she gets the selfie notice, she's like "hell ya baby", it's showtime!

#keepingitfresh

Next time when you have to take a selfie, do it my way. Make sure one of your middle finger is clearly visible in the picture. I have been doing this for years. It just going to give you some personal satisfaction that someday someone might watch it, then they feel about it what kind of stupid idea was that.