Take a look inside Uber’s award winning support

GL1800SK

sad but true.... Uber "driver support" sucks. Just trying to get them to not read the script and answer a real question is next to impossible. I finally had gotten to the point where I would ask them a question, and then give them the answer options... "please just answer yes or no". Completely useless group of mouth breathers.

Seamus

I almost never call support. Totally worthless waste of time, Ive only called twice. Second time was last week and the girl must have gotten her script mixed up because right in the middle of the conversation she totally switched the conversation and started telling me about the insurance requirements. I said to her "what are you talking about, what does insurance have to do with it"? Long pause, an apology and then back to the topic. LOL!

Uberisfuninlv

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Award winning? Who the hell is giving out such awards? JD Power and Associates?
No it’s some awards thing in India of course!

I almost never call support. Totally worthless waste of time, Ive only called twice. Second time was last week and the girl must have gotten her script mixed up because right in the middle of the conversation she totally switched the conversation and started telling me about the insurance requirements. I said to her "what are you talking about, what does insurance have to do with it"? Long pause, an apology and then back to the topic. LOL!
Gotta cut Rohita some slack. She got her scripts mixed up. They have probably several dozen to juggle through.

Spider-Man

because labor is cheap there Obviously in india. Uber is like why pay 8$ an hour when overseas i can get it for alot less. and with less you also get less quality of service like the basics.. language and American Culture. this is why you cant relate with any of em' . when you call a reputable Credit card company and things of that caliber You get a Very well Spoken and Humble American with Heart on the phone that understands You and have attractive Voices. and there payed well so there motivated to help you. Uber would never do that so you get there not even 2nd hand Service Over there :notworthy: