T mobile @ jfk cell phone lot west

Inshur

Link_upnyc

Come and get a crappier network experience here at the JFK cell phone lot. T-Mobile is just awful with their service!
If you have T-Mobile and waiting in that you might as well throw your phone away it work and is a waste of time. Falls in and out of service too much. On top of airports being a waste of time!

Kevin7889

If you have T-Mobile and waiting in that you might as well throw your phone away it work and is a waste of time. Falls in and out of service too much. On top of airports being a waste of time!
Yeah bro I hear you. I have AT&T and even with AT&T I would sometimes lose my spot in the queue. However I just downloaded an app and I will now only receive 4g data. Before I downloaded the app my phone would receive 2,3 &4g data waves. I don't know why AT&T had me receiving 2 + 3g data waves. I pay for 4g. I don't wanna be bothered with 2&3g data waves

Last edited:

Uberboyz

Come and get a crappier network experience here at the JFK cell phone lot. T-Mobile is just awful with their service!
I have been a loyal Tmobile customer for 4 years.
But my loyality disappeared as I started driving. Its not only airports, it sucks everywhere. I remember I had to drive out from Westchester with no navigation bc there was no service. That was a nightmare for a new driver for that time.
Get Att, forget about airports and youll be good

Inshur New York