Sydney Airport Uber Que Number

Uber King

Hi guys, I have recently emailed uber asking them to implement the Queing number on the drivers app so we all can see what number we are in the queing system at Sydney airport. I ask all of you guys here on the uber forum to send an email to uber asking them to get the airport que number implemented in the drivers app, this is really important for me and others that like doing airport pickup jobs. so get emailing uber straight away! thanks guys!

FuNkYy

I think it's a top idea. It gives you an idea where you are in line and if it's way too long you might as well be somewhere else with a higher chance of finding a pax. It's beneficial to both you and Uber since it improves efficiency. In fact, it should be implemented for any area, not just the airport.

Uber King

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's a top idea. It gives you an idea where you are in line and if it's way too long you might as well be somewhere else with a higher chance of finding a pax. It's beneficial to both you and Uber since it improves efficiency. In fact, it should be implemented for any area, not just the airport.
could you tell me what "PAX" means or stands for?

ricdam

It is on their website a statement saying they don't have this feature in the app yet, but they are working to implement it. You will probably receive a reply saying exactly this

Uber King

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is on their website a statement saying they don't have this feature in the app yet, but they are working to implement it. You will probably receive a reply saying exactly this
can you please provide the link here so we can see it on the site