switching between uber and ola

en123456

so i signed up for both. when i start driving i go online for both. when i get a ping i accept, then go to the other and go offline. when job is complete, i go back online for both. so i continue this until ive had enough driving. only issue is sometimes i get a ping for both simultaneously so got be be quick to go offline when not using. wondering how others go about this?

im constantly switching between online and offline. you think uber and ola know drivers do this and may disadvantage them by sending them less frequent pings?

Krusty

About a month ago I was dragged out of my car and kicked and beaten unconscious, just before I slipped into a coma I swear I heard one of them say ... thats for switching between apps! ... just be careful out there, thats all I can say.

Silk Singh

Leave them both running most of the time only go offline when on a long trip.

Pick the closest ride cancel the other one just before picking up the other passenger.
Long ride notification cancel the other ride take the long trip if I feel like doing a long trip.

Will offline Ola if Uber Surging and jobs coming through.

Downside with Uber is it keeps asking for a photo to go back online, p*ssing me off.

en123456

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Leave them both running most of the time only go offline when on a long trip.

Pick the closest ride cancel the other one just before picking up the other passenger.
Long ride notification cancel the other ride take the long trip if I feel like doing a long trip.

Will offline Ola if Uber Surging and jobs coming through.

Downside with Uber is it keeps asking for a photo to go back online, p*ssing me off.
same

JCS26

This is my priority regarding Ping on Ola and Uber

1. Uber 35+ minute trips
2. Ola Decent 15+km trips
3. UberX+ trips ( you need to accept the request first to find out if its a X+ trip )
4. Ola Trips