• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Switch to Lyft, $30 an hour...

Mgt

Lyft, sent me that email. Is that just for airport runs? I don't understand why Lyft keeps pushing LAX.
To meet your hourly ride requirement, you can either give 1 ride that is accepted while you’re inside the zone, (or 1 ride anywhere in the Los Angeles coverage are)

Adieu

To meet your hourly ride requirement, you can either give 1 ride that is accepted while you’re inside the zone, (or 1 ride anywhere in the Los Angeles coverage are)
That makes ZERO sense

Isn't it supposed to be "1 ride guarantee zone, 2 rides coverage area"????

Btw, coverage area = ANYWHERE IN CALI

Adieu

Where's the coverage area around the airport?
Guarantee zone = shaded part of map (no one will EVER tell you exact borders though, guess we just gotta zoom and guess), that's where USUALLY a smaller # of rides is required to get guarantee

Coverage area = anywhere a soCal driver can legally get rides, usually 1 more ride per hour required

Example: I had Compton and Ktown register as "coverage area" two weeks back...as ORANGE COUNTY coverage area

SorryBluetoothOnly

That's not right. You have to give 1 ride in the coverage area and be online for 50 minutes in that hour. So if you get a ping at the top of the hour and the trip is done after 30 minutes, you have to drive for Lyft (anywhere) an additional 20 mins that hour.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatMan Chicago 11
U Advice 8
likemyname Houston 2