• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Switch to Lyft, $30 an hour...

Mgt

Lyft, sent me that email. Is that just for airport runs? I don't understand why Lyft keeps pushing LAX.
To meet your hourly ride requirement, you can either give 1 ride that is accepted while you’re inside the zone, (or 1 ride anywhere in the Los Angeles coverage are)

Adieu

To meet your hourly ride requirement, you can either give 1 ride that is accepted while you’re inside the zone, (or 1 ride anywhere in the Los Angeles coverage are)
That makes ZERO sense

Isn't it supposed to be "1 ride guarantee zone, 2 rides coverage area"????

Btw, coverage area = ANYWHERE IN CALI

Adieu

Where's the coverage area around the airport?
Guarantee zone = shaded part of map (no one will EVER tell you exact borders though, guess we just gotta zoom and guess), that's where USUALLY a smaller # of rides is required to get guarantee

Coverage area = anywhere a soCal driver can legally get rides, usually 1 more ride per hour required

Example: I had Compton and Ktown register as "coverage area" two weeks back...as ORANGE COUNTY coverage area

SorryBluetoothOnly

That's not right. You have to give 1 ride in the coverage area and be online for 50 minutes in that hour. So if you get a ping at the top of the hour and the trip is done after 30 minutes, you have to drive for Lyft (anywhere) an additional 20 mins that hour.