1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Sweet Jesus... Make it stop Lyft

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by ATL-Lyft, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ATL-Lyft

ATL-Lyft New Member

I had a meeting in a specific place this afternoon so I just went offline...

About an hour before the meeting, my app alerted me there was a "scheduled pickup in my area". I checked it out and it was a short knock-out that left me where I needed to be... I'm sure you can guess what happened next...

I went online about 20 mins before the p/u and the scheduled ping hit immediately. About 5 mins into the trip, I was "rerouted" to another p/u in the area from an office building notorious for airport runs (1+ hour away)... I called pax to check his destination... Airport of course... I apologized to him that I wasn't going to be picking him up since I didn't actually accept his ride and cancelled and went offline...

Awesome job Lyft... You managed to hose TWO customers in a span of 5 mins... Thanks for "helping" everyone involved in this fiasco...

Jo3030, PickEmUp, grams777 and 3 others like this.
  2. Leelyft

Leelyft New Member

Typical Lyft!!

MHR likes this.
  3. circle1

circle1 Well-Known Member

Gryft.

MHR likes this.
  4. the ferryman

the ferryman Well-Known Member

Delicious!

5. JimKE

JimKE Well-Known Member

My first ping yesterday afternoon was a Lyft pax with a 4.9 rating. She was 8 minutes away, but supposedly going in the direction of my DF. We'll never know because Lyft canceled the ride and I turned Lyft off for the rest of a busy evening.

I'm also tired of Lyft's BS "Your acceptance rating is low" when my acceptance rating is 100%. Thank goodness we're entering busy season and won't need Lyft until next summer.

circle1, grams777 and MHR like this.