Sweden says: - Corona is all BS !! & Sweden economy all ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llib07

I don't think he got it.
I think Swedish society should shut down now before it’s get to summer and the peak of one patient per hospital gets out of control and you have one patient for every two hospitals. More healthy people will get faulty PCR tests and more people will have it allegedly. So then they can isolate so now no one else catches anything making other healthy people really sick, well not sick just positive on a test where it’s own inventor strongly advised not to use it and yeah those masks will be handy for everyone to wear all the time in all places. Of course a study said masks are useless when infected people get in contact with each other so imagine how handy it will be when all these healthy people are wearing it.

But remember we are conspiracy theorists like Sunetra Gupta who sounds like a mad lady and has studied epidemiology for decades and explains that immunity is the cornerstone of every human body. Another mad conspiracy theorist is Mike Yeadon who worked for Pfizer for decades and understands the inner workings of viruses. Many thousands of other doctors in the field have spoken out against these useless lockdown measured because of the significant harm they cause. But of course that’s all one big conspiracy.

We should ignore all these doctors and listen to JG and rust on Sam. They are the true experts because they believe everything told to them by the Herald Sun and Channel nine news. We should all listen to the cool heads of government like the Premier of SA who shut down the economy and banned outdoor exercise (for our health of course). He used a strong scientific understanding of virus spread by taking the word of a dodgy Sandeep in a pizza store. This is what we need in our leaders someone who will take decisive action based on something that’s proven very effective in mainland Europe like Italy, Poland or in South America like Peru and Argentina. Harsh lockdown that have saved thousands of lives and avoided immunity for most of the population. Sweden had 12 deaths in a day while Italy had a much lower number of deaths at 699 people (if you adjust for population the Swedes are getting hit much harder as they have only have 9 people while Italy has 3 billion people. I’m glad the Italians must feel safe with these lockdowns and masks as they have proven effective everywhere.

Last edited:

macbri

Rusta‘s view represents majority of Australia population.

He was taken in at start of this Covid outbreak which mass media and cohorts done a great job in convincing general population that this was the next Spanish Flu.

If Rusta still believes that Covid a potential mass killer, then vaccination will hopefully give him some peace of mind.

Back to reality, Sweden now sits 23rd in the death stakes and descending rapidly.

Brazil which went completely anti lockdown with president declaring Covid a hoax , is now following similiar trait as Sweden and now sits 09th in the death stakes

I will be surprised if it is not out of top 15/20 by end of year.

The lockdown countries are bearing the brunt of Covid.

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

Well there it is - 6,406 covid deaths as of yesterday morning. Interesting times indeed.

And, another 6,000 confirmed cases in the previous 24 hours, as the time between the doubling of total cases gets shorter and shorter.

As of yesterday, consider this:

On October 31st - that's a mere three weeks or 21 days, Sweden had 6,001 covid deaths.

They now have 6,406.

Their deaths have increased by 405 in 21 days.

Per million population, in Aussie terms (x2.5) that is 1,012 deaths - in 21 days. That is more than the entirety of Australia's covid death toll to date. Who could have predicted such a thing?

Wednesday Nov 18th 10:35 AM
It is not hard to imagine Sweden’s death toll for November exceeding Australia’s total of 907 for the entire pandemic to date.

Yes, in just the last 21 days, Sweden has pro rata exceeded Australia's total covid death toll to date. So much winning!

The sad truth is, Sweden is a basket case. How long until they wake up and go into lockdown? One week, two?

🔔 🔔

Attachments

• 2A46957B-1A77-40C1-B047-81AA4AEEEAFD.png
    2A46957B-1A77-40C1-B047-81AA4AEEEAFD.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 0

Ray2004

Covid is a kind of flu, it’s getting colder in the north and flu season is on. The problem is the mortality rate, it doesn’t seem to be worse than the common flu, so why all these fuss? We need people with common sense not fear monger
Example from US, according to CDC, there were 22K people died from common flu last year in US and so far its 250K from COVID. Does it make sense that your so called common flu increases 11 fold in less than a year? I hope you are not like a lunatic here who believes almost all doctors & nurses in australia cover up covid “hoax”, because they are afraid of losing their jobs.

Llib07

Rusta‘s view represents majority of Australia population.

He was taken in at start of this Covid outbreak which mass media and cohorts done a great job in convincing general population that this was the next Spanish Flu.

If Rusta still believes that Covid a potential mass killer, then vaccination will hopefully give him some peace of mind.

Back to reality, Sweden now sits 23rd in the death stakes and descending rapidly.

Brazil which went completely anti lockdown with president declaring Covid a hoax , is now following similiar trait as Sweden and now sits 09th in the death stakes

I will be surprised if it is not out of top 15/20 by end of year.

The lockdown countries are bearing the brunt of Covid.
Yes if you look at the stats the countries with lockdown policies are now bearing the brunt of it for obvious reasons. Yeah JG is going to compare Sweden to Australia where Victoria has locked down for almost a year and still will have vicious restrictions for years and maybe forever to achieve nothing. Or quick snap closures in SA based on panic cause by a lying Sandeep.

Yes Ray there is no conspiracy, Covid does exist and it has killed more people than the ‘common’ flu. But look again at Sweden and look at total deaths, don’t look at actual categories because they mean nothing. Old people die from being old. In many cases they don’t know the reason because as part of the life and death cycle (you know mortality) key components in the human body break down (including the immune system).

If you did your research rather than swallow the garbage from the mainstream media you would recognise that.
The research in Sweden will tell you that there are no excess deaths in Sweden for 2020 and this includes the Covid spike which is real.
JG will bleet on about 6000 deaths forever and forget about the real issue and that is ‘excess’ deaths. Are more people dying than normal and the stats show that isn’t the case.

Attachments

• 15EC2138-B654-49E3-B78F-CAB8FD41AD74.jpeg
    15EC2138-B654-49E3-B78F-CAB8FD41AD74.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Punktlich

22K people died from common flu last year in US and so far its 250K from COVID
Welcome to the club of complete idiots who cannot distinguish between dying from something and dying with a history of a positive test to it. I wholeheartedly apologize should my assumption of you believing the 250K figure being people killed by the virus have been incorrect.

almost all doctors & nurses in australia cover up covid “hoax”, because they are afraid of losing their jobs
The 250K "from" COVID is a hoax, the number is misrepresented. Just ask them for yourself and see who does and who does not play the game.

Who is John Galt?

So much winning!

This thread has lost its comedic edge and is just becoming sad.

Just three weeks ago (October 31st) Sweden's covid Deaths per Million rate was 586.

Now it is 633, an increase of 47 per million. That increase in just 3 weeks, exceeds Australia's rate for the entire pandemic.

And, you hold this up as some fantastic achievement. :confusion:

Out of 220 listed jurisdictions, Sweden is the 23rd worst performing. Whacko!

It's like investing in the 23rd greatest loss making company on the stock exchange and then celebrating when other companies start losing more.

With all the winning going on, with all the delusion, this thread is looking very similar to the US Election.

Trump - I WON THE ELECTION on Twitter.png

🔔 🔔

Punktlich

In few months when vaccine becomes a norm, these characters will be first to jab and go holidays overseas.
I really don't understand double standards and hypocrisy
Not me but there will be some like that, mostly those who gave up arguing with the organized propaganda. I am mostly afraid of the holiday country requiring the vaccination. Last resort is the Russian vaccine, but that one would probably not be accepted because Putin paid for Trump's campaign, right? I am not against vaccination, but against experiments on people. Also see no point vaccinating against a common cold.

Llib07

So much winning!

This thread has lost its comedic edge and is just becoming sad.

Just three weeks ago (October 31st) Sweden's covid Deaths per Million rate was 586.

Now it is 633, an increase of 47 per million. That increase in just 3 weeks, exceeds Australia's rate for the entire pandemic.

And, you hold this up as some fantastic achievement. :confusion:

Out of 220 listed jurisdictions, Sweden is the 23rd worst performing. Whacko!

It's like investing in the 23rd greatest loss making company on the stock exchange and then celebrating when other companies start losing more.

With all the winning going on, with all the delusion, this thread is looking very similar to the US Election.

View attachment 528183

🔔 🔔
Ok mate people died from Covid just like they died for other reasons. You really need to get over it, look at the deaths charts, yeah they are winning JG look at how flat the deaths are with only a minor spike coming into winter. Don’t worry plenty more will overtake Sweden in the coming months thanks to that magic defense system called immunity.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the club of complete idiots who cannot distinguish between dying from something and dying with a history of a positive test to it. I wholeheartedly apologize should my assumption of you believing the 250K figure being people killed by the virus have been incorrect.

The 250K "from" COVID is a hoax, the number is misrepresented. Just ask them for yourself and see who does and who does not play the game.
Half of that is from obesity, even if Covid accelerated their problem the best defense is trying to fix obesity.
So the government’s solution: close the gyms and force people to stay inside.
You want deaths go for obesity. Not a word from the sheep, probably because most of them are fat arses themselves.

Attachments

• F862E92D-D43B-49F5-9D67-C826704FC12C.jpeg
    F862E92D-D43B-49F5-9D67-C826704FC12C.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2

Who is John Galt?

In few months when vaccine becomes a norm, these characters will be first to jab and go holidays overseas.

I doubt Punkster has ever been out of his mum and dad's basement, let alone overseas.

He would be too scared of falling off the edge of the world. That's why he had to go online to get his doctorate of Conspiracy Theory from the prestigious *snort* Trump University.

macbri

Ok mate people died from Covid just like they died for other reasons. You really need to get over it, look at the deaths charts, yeah they are winning JG look at how flat the deaths are with only a minor spike coming into winter. Don’t worry plenty more will overtake Sweden in the coming months thanks to that magic defense system called immunity.

Half of that is from obesity, even if Covid accelerated their problem the best defense is trying to fix obesity.
You want deaths go for obesity. Not a word from the sheep, probably because most of them are fat arses themselves.

There have been 53m global deaths to date of which Covid at most accounts for 2% of them if u believe people donot die of old age anymore.

Sweden’s death rate similiar to last year.

Do I need to say anymore?

I will not take the vaccine unless for foreign travel purposes I have to.

What about Adelaide where u can no longer take the dog out for a walk.

Llib07

There must be some blind person in Sweden doing acrobatics on abacus
Yeah right look at the graph maybe learn some skills beyond tapping on an iPhone

Talk about cherry picking stats, aaah well JG has learned one skill and that’s how to manipulate data

“Their deaths have increased by 405 in 21 days”

Let me make that sound more dramatic. Millions of Swedes have died over the last century it’s a massacre.

Meanwhile Italy has 699 deaths in one day. Harsh lockdowns worse than Ozland and masks 😷 and yeah but the Swedes have died a lot. too just stretch the timeframe over a few years and it will look pretty bad.

Last edited:

al galenz

Example from US, according to CDC, there were 22K people died from common flu last year in US and so far its 250K from COVID. Does it make sense that your so called common flu increases 11 fold in less than a year? I hope you are not like a lunatic here who believes almost all doctors & nurses in australia cover up covid “hoax”, because they are afraid of losing their jobs.
People died every year from all kinds of reasons like old age, cancer, common flu, aids and etc. now everyone died from covid. If you look at the trend of mortality rate in the USA in the last ten years, this year is in the same range.

Llib07

People died every year from all kinds of reasons like old age, cancer, common flu, aids and etc. now everyone died from covid. If you look at the trend of mortality rate in the USA in the last ten years, this year is in the same range.
Which perfectly explains why there aren’t any excess deaths.

Punktlich

Look at these MSM scumbags using corrupt doctors to push the agenda:
Changing my preference in my flight app to one way... (I still will contribute to this forum so "Ignored Members" don't get excited)

Over 2k & counting
Posts from COVID or with COVID?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.