• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

SUV/Black Car Drivers CHECK ThiS NYC!!

Inshur

Jayluna

Hey Guys I Want To Make Real Money Driving My New Cadillac Escalade Esv 2016 .... from Rideshare Apps What APP You Recommend Me To Do Work At Only For SUV/Black Premium Calls?

Or Even Better If Recommend Me The Best Money Maker BlackCar Private Company Like Dial 7, Carmel Etc In NYC....

Lest Help Each ether Since Im Leaving My Current Job To Drive Full Time To Increase My Income And Be My Own Boss... Thanks !

Uber Driver 007

The crème de la crème are the Pool rides between 6am - 10am and on weekend nights between 9pm and 4am. That's going to be your ice cream sunday loaded with fresh cherries.

Other than that, do Via to fill the gaps. I think you will make plenty by only driving around during the hours I mentioned a couple of days weekly.

Cheerios!

Hey Guys I Want To Make Real Money Driving My New Cadillac Escalade Esv 2016 .... from Rideshare Apps What APP You Recommend Me To Do Work At Only For SUV/Black Premium Calls?

Or Even Better If Recommend Me The Best Money Maker BlackCar Private Company Like Dial 7, Carmel Etc In NYC....

Lest Help Each ether Since Im Leaving My Current Job To Drive Full Time To Increase My Income And Be My Own Boss... Thanks !

Dannyyellowcab

It's has to be trolling or some kind of joke lol

UB'S

Jayluna, you will have to go to the Luna and try to make money out there because there is no money to be made in NYC.