Suspended for an accident that happened a year ago.

metal_orion

Yesterday I was driving in my regular morning shift from 4:00 am to 11:00 am when I decided to log off the app and go back home, but then I remembered why not turn on the destination filter to make some more money while I get back home. So when I log back in I see some red strip on top of the phone screen with some error warning and then I get logged out and logged in to find this welcome screen.

At first I thought it was a simple app error that could be fixed by sign in out and sign in in entering my password again but it didn't work.
reg process complete.jpg

I messaged support three different times and this was the best answer I received. I had noticed before contacting support that I had received an Incident report file when I checked my email before contacting support, but what I dont understand is why would someone report an accident I was involved more than a year ago? When I had already been through the process of sending all required documents and information to Uber the day of the incident and everything was cleared up and I kept on driving on the uber platform after that just normally.
ubersupport.JPG

This is the IRF document I was sent. I find useless having to fill them out again if I'm pretty sure Uber should have acces to those very files themselves. I had already sent the old documents I used a year agoto the support rep which I was emailing with but I didn't get any response back. So the question is should I fill them out again and expect to be put back online in the uber app or should I wait to see what's their response after I sent them the old documents they are supposed to have already?
irf 1.JPG irf2.JPG irf3.JPG

Also isn't it weird that the pax involved in the car accident would be reporting this a year ago when it isn't of any relevance today? I wonder if the person was messing with the app and looked me up in her trip history and reported the incident just to see what response she would get from uber?

Also if you are wondering about how severe was the incident it was really a very minor collision. It was dark and raining hard and I didnt see a stop sign at a small intersection and another car hit me on the left upper end of my car. I was driving 10-15 mph while passing the intersection. No injuries and the pax was literally a few feet from her destination so she walked out unharmed.
old car.jpg

Last edited:

metal_orion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is what I got in my email that opens the Incident report files they want me to fill out and sign.

Attachments

tohunt4me

Yesterday I was driving in my regular morning shift from 4:00 am to 11:00 am when I decided to log off the app and go back home, but then I remembered why not turn on the destination filter to make some more money while I get back home. So when I log back in I see some red strip on top of the phone screen with some error warning and then I get logged out and logged in to find this welcome screen.

At first I thought it was a simple app error that could be fixed by sign in out and sign in in entering my password again but it didn't work. View attachment 51479

I messaged support three different times and this was the best answer I received. I had noticed before contacting support that I had received an Incident report file when I checked my email before contacting support, but what I dont understand is why would someone report an accident I was involved more than a year ago? When I had already been through the process of sending all required documents and information to Uber the day of the incident and everything was cleared up and I kept on driving on the uber platform after that just normally. View attachment 51482
This is the IRF document I was sent. I find useless having to fill them out again if I'm pretty sure Uber should have acces to those very files themselves. I had already sent the old documents I used a year agoto the support rep which I was emailing with but I didn't get any response back. So the question is should I fill them out again and expect to be put back online in the uber app or should I wait to see what's their response after I sent them the old documents they are supposed to have already?
View attachment 51485 View attachment 51486 View attachment 51487

Also isn't it weird that the pax involved in the car accident would be reporting this a year ago when it isn't of any relevance today? I wonder if the person was messing with the app and looked me up in her trip history and reported the incident just to see what response she would get from uber?

Also if you are wondering about how severe was the incident it was really a very minor collision. It was dark and raining hard and I didnt see a stop sign at a small intersection and another car hit me on the left upper end of my car. I was driving 10-15 mph while passing the intersection. No injuries and the pax was literally a few feet from her destination so she walked out unharmed.
View attachment 51494
Pax have 1 year and 1 day to file civil lawsuits.