• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Suspended again

Karen Stein

Deja Vu. Woke today to another Uber suspension while Uber "investigates" an accusation from an unnamed customer on an unspecified trip on an unknown date - a purely specious complaint of me driving under the influence.

Heck, I can't recall even an unhappy trip. I'm getting stabbed in the back.

Best result? In a few days I'll be "restored" - after losing days of income.

Hard to imagine a more unjust system.

kingcorey321

i am killing uber eats and door dash here . i have not drove a passenger in 5 days . its takes a bit longer for a ping but it pays better so its well worth waiting . also yesterday somebody canceled after i picked up the food so it was free . 14 bucks of my favorite food . snacked on it then entire day . you really should try delivery idk your area if its easy to park so on . no idiot pax .
last week lyft feed back . HE TOOK BOTH HANDS OFF THE STEERING WHEEL TO TALK ON THE PHONE. 1 star . ow well ! my car my insurance its my office 12 hr day sure i talk on the phone . food delivers almost every one i get tipped 2 /3 or 6 bucks

R3drang3r

Deja Vu. Woke today to another Uber suspension while Uber "investigates" an accusation from an unnamed customer on an unspecified trip on an unknown date - a purely specious complaint of me driving under the influence.

It hasn't happened to me yet but I'm sure it must suck.
Just think of it as an unpaid vacation.

mbd

You should deny this 100% , tell them you don’t drink , but you do take little weed.?
Pax is wrong and is lying. Back to driving in few minutes.

tohunt4me

Just one or 2 more " Accusations"
And you will be Deactivated permanently !

See why i left uber for pizza.

No falseifying accusations besides a rare claim of not getting food or wrong food.
( usually for free stuff?)

If they feel a need to " investigate " me they ask

Face to Face.

Uber system is Fatally Flawed.
Drivers NEED protection.

( and i have never been investigated.
Wasnt waiting around for it to happen either !
Too many stories on U.P to put my life & earnings in the hands of an uber coin toss !)

WITH A UNION
DRIVERS COULD BE TESTED FOR REAL .
ON THE SPOT !
THEN REACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY !

UNION WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS ABUSE OF DRIVERS
WHICH HAS RUN RAMPANT FAR TOO LONG !

Last edited:

Kodyhead

Did they seize the badges you earned?

tohunt4me

Psychopaths thieves and algorithms rule your destiny at Uber.
Is THIS how the future should be ?
Post automatically merged:

Did they seize the badges you earned?
" Virtual" Trophy case closed pending review.

Serious.

She Just bought a new car for this.
Uber allows Lies to FIRE YOU.

DESTRUCTIVE HOSTILE WORKPLACE WHICH REWARDS DECEPTION AND PUNISHES HARD WORK !

UBER

Ignatz

“I can't recall”

......Stick with that

Karen Stein

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I also drive Lyft. Effect will be about 80% usual earnings.

None of these policy wonks ever pause to consider if the shoe was on their foot. Imagine reporting to work, only to be told you have a two + day suspension while they investigate an accusation - and for "privacy reasons" they can't tell you where or when the offense occurred, or who complained.

According to my Greenlight, policy is 3 such complaints in six months and you're fired.

Tom Oldman

Author

Dash Cam and never leave home without it:smiles:

Karen Stein

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure - but for how long?

The last time this happened, the complaint arose from a trip ten days back. My Falcon Zero 360 loops every five hours. That's two cards a day, for a minimum of ten days. Twenty cards.

But - that does no good if I don't know which trip is relevant.

Ditto for DUI checks. I cannot get a breathalyzer and record my tests, but only if I know which results are relevant.