Suspect Uses Lyft to Move Remains of Temple University Student Jenna

Nitedriver

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...tion-of-Missing-Temple-Student-442537513.html

The body of Jenna Burleigh was transported inside a storage bin from a North Philadelphia apartment - where investigators believe she died - to the Jenkintown home of the suspect's mother. Sources tell NBC10 it remained there overnight.

Then, using a Lyft car service, Hupperterz transported Burleigh's remains to Wayne County, investigators said.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...g-Temple-Student-442537513.html#ixzz4rj9crXWy
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | NBCPhiladelphia on Facebook

bobby747

See we have a major problem in the Plus vehicles and the Uber counterpart. Too many customers order the big vehicles to be moving furniture TVs. And jackass partners or drivers. Move that are stuff for cheap price of $7 and customers know they don't need U-Haul anymore me when I pull up I'll tell them sorry no I'm a passenger driver. And I tell him I'm not canceling you're going to either cancel or be a no-show because you know that we're not moving furniture. I think the problem with this particular job was drivers are so used to being abused by the customer with no support by both companies telling the passengers that we're not moving people. What happens is you go get caught up and that's $8 ride. That maybe this driver is a really nice guy with no brains that the been our storage container was so heavy. But if I had to guess I bet 99% he was on a prime-time price. Due to the lack of pay on all the cheap people making this guy do moving Beds cots.TVs. TVs he probably was blinded by the long-distance trip and The Primetime pricing after getting jerked around for a long time on them short rides he figured I'll take that big heavy item for $200... Plus and XL stop moving furniture for these clowns 99% don't even tip you

Phillysports

That's insane, I have Exterra and I will never move Furniture if I showed up and they said I want to put this in your car. They use and abuse us

See we have a major problem in the Plus vehicles and the Uber counterpart. Too many customers order the big vehicles to be moving furniture TVs. And jackass partners or drivers. Move that are stuff for cheap price of $7 and customers know they don't need U-Haul anymore me when I pull up I'll tell them sorry no I'm a passenger driver. And I tell him I'm not canceling you're going to either cancel or be a no-show because you know that we're not moving furniture. I think the problem with this particular job was drivers are so used to being abused by the customer with no support by both companies telling the passengers that we're not moving people. What happens is you go get caught up and that's $8 ride. That maybe this driver is a really nice guy with no brains that the been our storage container was so heavy. But if I had to guess I bet 99% he was on a prime-time price. Due to the lack of pay on all the cheap people making this guy do moving Beds cots.TVs. TVs he probably was blinded by the long-distance trip and The Primetime pricing after getting jerked around for a long time on them short rides he figured I'll take that big heavy item for $200... Plus and XL stop moving furniture for these clowns 99% don't even tip you

fastestcarz

the other day a moron requested my little uberx. i called her... she was like umm i have someone in a wheel chair. i didnt even say nothing after i just hung up and cancel. screw you. go get a damn xl or something bigger

bobby747

the guilty one is the ant type drivers. Who don't know the true cost of driving these are the guys that are taking them $4 rides.
and they're spoiling these customers. Cause the customers take advantage of everybody who lets them. A better example is a mother or father without a car seat. All the driver looks at is a dollar 15 a mile to Malvern $38. That's all the guys See,s .
He's blind to what he's really making and a risk reward isn't even close to worth it even at a high surge.
The worst offenders are the dumbasses that own property and homes.
who come to find out later they got a judgment against them.

Stray cat

the other day a moron requested my little uberx. i called her... she was like umm i have someone in a wheel chair. i didnt even say nothing after i just hung up and cancel. screw you. go get a damn xl or something bigger
Uber can deactivate you for discrimination against the disabled if pax reports you so you might be the one screwed. It depends upon how pax wanted to be transported.

If they expected pax to sit in a wheelchair in your little UberX car, then I agree that's not going to happen logistically. If they merely were giving you a heads up that your wait time could be awhile while they help pax out of a wheelchair to be folded up and put in your trunk, then that's an issue.

Ideally, such pax should be ordering an XL or WAV. Some caregivers are clueless. I've had a couple pax to and from hospitals taking five minutes easily to get in and out of my ride and it sucks.

fastestcarz

No. lmao honestly i really dont care... at .25 surge and you want premium service? CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. they can walk to where they were headed. they will do just about anything to dodge paying a few bucks.
in a wheelchair and you really think im going to cram you into my car? no thanks... they are not @@@@@@ed they know exactly what theyre doing. same goings for the morons who request pool and say oh i only have 2 riders when i show up its three. thats why XL or WAV is there

now if that was a 250 surge id be damned before i miss it.

UberGeo

the guilty one is the ant type drivers. Who don't know the true cost of driving these are the guys that are taking them $4 rides.
and they're spoiling these customers. Cause the customers take advantage of everybody who lets them. A better example is a mother or father without a car seat. All the driver looks at is a dollar 15 a mile to Malvern $38. That's all the guys See,s .
He's blind to what he's really making and a risk reward isn't even close to worth it even at a high surge.
I got umbrella insurance just because of this and other business. Got ride share insurance also.

nm339242

I had some "lady" yelling and cursing at me on the corner because every other uber driver takes her baby and it's not against the law. I got out my phone and offered to look it up but of course she didn't want that

tohunt4me

You could be deactivated and sued for that.

fastestcarz

deactivation? hell, i would never doubt it. rider word against mines. sued? complete joke. and you know it.

lol i need to quit working in low income areas its killing me and my ratings. too much cheap pax smh. all they do is give a 1star after dropping off. then make a bad comment about you. ive noticed that the pass several weeks of working in those areas.