Surprise!!! Select only is also gone

Uber Steve LV

They also took away Select only, I am getting request that are not Select on that profile and I know someone else that only does Select is getting X rides all F'n day.
No warning at all

Lincoln Navigator L

If drivers stay online and take the abuse, Uber wins. If Select and XL drivers go offline or consistently skip X requests, we might stand a chance to win.

Uber Steve LV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went online Select only since they took away XL only, and bammmmm. X ride then a XL. I called my friend that is totally Select only, he has had nothing but 7 X and 1 Select.

vegetto

Its so unfair. and to think I was going to Buy a select car a lil while back just for this. GLad I didn't. I hope all you xl/S drivers skip all the x's you get on those platforms.

Uber Steve LV

I still have select only. I even did the new app update today
Go ahead and go online, get ready for all the Select rides disguised as X. I still have XL and select profiles, they will send you all requests that you qualify for. I just did it. Give it a try

UberDude2

Go ahead and go online, get ready for all the Select rides disguised as X. I still have XL and select profiles, they will send you all requests that you qualify for. I just did it. Give it a try
I was online most of the day today. I got select only pings when I was logged onto Select only.
I just turned select only on and my car only shows as a select car on the rider app.
So in short, I'm good for now :wink:

Dejay

I have a select only account and I'm not having these issues. I'm only receiving select pings. Curious, what kind of car do you drive? Maybe it was taken off the list today. When I went to the Uber office and signed up they said they were removing several Vehicles off of the select list for Las Vegas. I remember them mentioning the Hyundai Genesis the Chrysler cars, and one of the Acuras

Uber Steve LV

My friend drives a Tesla, he's been giving X rides all day when he usually gets Select only. I'm pretty sure that's still on the list. My car has been on the list since day one.

SLAV4UBER

I think it only applied to xl select and not x / select cars. They might do it next week or next month but not today

UberDude2

My friend drives a Tesla, he's been giving X rides all day when he usually gets Select only. I'm pretty sure that's still on the list. My car has been on the list since day one.
Sounds like the change is just affecting you and your friend.
By the way, what do you drive?

usnftc

Maybe he decided to change his profile and give free rides today?

Tool727

That's really weird. I thought maybe it had something to do with them monkeying around with the XL-only profiles, but that certainly wouldn't apply to your friend with the Tesla.

E-series Benz here and so far my Select-only profile continues as always... knock on wood. You've got me double-checking my pings now.