1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Surges in Seattle - Friday

Discussion in 'Seattle' started by BlackDog, Sep 12, 2015.

1. BlackDog

BlackDog

Driving:
    UberX
    What surge zones and percentages did people see last night in Seattle. Please report (example: 1.2x)

2. baldmonkey

baldmonkey

Friday was utter garbage, my app wasn't showing it half the time. I went 6-230 and I think it may have been my worst night Ubering thus far.

3. Aishapet

Aishapet

Driving:
    UberX
    I wasn't out much Friday. It was absolutely my worst night with uber!

4. BlackDog

BlackDog

Driving:
    UberX
    It was a rough night for me as well. I believe the market has too many drivers at this point, thus little surge pricing. It is such a gamble to luck out and get those surge rides just right and have them produce a long trip. If I don't get a few or more of those trips per night my hourly earning are really dismal. I don't understand how other drivers seem to think it is all about business strategy and don't factor in simple luck.

BostonTaxiDriver likes this.
  5. BlackDog

BlackDog

Driving:
    UberX
    Another Friday and No Surges in Site 9-18-2015... How did you guys do tonight?

6. berserk42

berserk42

Didn't drive...haven't in a few weeks, so I'll be out tomorrow night. Curious how it will be...