Surge??

Inshur

TDR

All lies. Im in the upper east side now and turned uber just cuz i saw this. Sitting in 1.8x. No ping yet. 3 min waiting...
Post automatically merged:

The map however reminded me of the days it used to surge like this :frown:
Turn Lyft. No one will pay that price for Uber. People use service who offer less price. That is human nature.

TDR

Back to normal(no surge). Now chippos ride

Wait what is this???? Who's out there now making this cash.... No luck for me.. I want to know who here is making these nice large peanuts!
Don’t worry. It’s no one!!!

TDR

Its a ploy to make you not strike tomorrow morning.
Uber don’t care, strike is nothing. Maybe those red map is introduction. Maybe it’s ploy, maybe not. May be that to show drivers what happen when surging and less request. Maybe it’s system error , because was world wide(Sydney, Australia). Hey jaybx17! Did you got ride when surge disappeared??? Thanks

Attachments

Ahmed Nafis

Guys.
It’s been forever ! During Ramadan sehri and ifter Times basically it surges crazy!
It’s been foreevr’ Nothing new!
This is the time for some nonmuslims to make the buck

Dst Rain

Breaking fast its around 8pm most drivers leave or go to restaurants for 1-2 hrs that's y. Uber wants them to not eat and Chase surge. Ppl ain't gonna pay $40 to go crosstown especially them mellineums. The cure? It's Lyft no more driver surge cause the trying to squeeze maximum profit for the investor's. Keep squeezing till the bankers squeeze them out. Now Lyft map shows yellow for bg areas. BG for sure keep driving empty BG :biggrin:

TDR

Breaking fast its around 8pm most drivers leave or go to restaurants for 1-2 hrs that's y. Uber wants them to not eat and Chase surge. Ppl ain't gonna pay $40 to go crosstown especially them mellineums. The cure? It's Lyft no more driver surge cause the trying to squeeze maximum profit for the investor's. Keep squeezing till the bankers squeeze them out. Now Lyft map shows yellow for bg areas. BG for sure keep driving empty BG :biggrin:
It’s for me to know, for you to find out.?

It was a glitch, calm down fellas
Sure that was......
as long base working?

Inshur New York