Surge

Still not driving, but I do monitor the app once in a while just for kicks. I'm sure not to actually log on for fear of getting into an accident and my logging on being used against me by my insurance company if I did. I've noticed extended surges, and large swaths of surges, but nothing over 1.7X

NPRUber

If you are a competent driver, you wouldn't need to worry so hard about accidents. It's been 12+ years since my last goof, 5 of those years I drove daily with no license.

If you are a good driver you don't have to worry so hard about it. Condoms are only 96% effective, if u worried so hard over that you would never get laid.

Chisox1125

Still not driving, but I do monitor the app once in a while just for kicks. I'm sure not to actually log on for fear of getting into an accident and my logging on being used against me by my insurance company if I did. I've noticed extended surges, and large swaths of surges, but nothing over 1.7X
So delete the app

MoreTips

Ubers new undisclosed cap on surge in the Tampa market. It would be one thing if they disclosed this information to its partners, but instead we have to guess and wonder as to what's really going on.

That's one reason this site is so important. We can pass along our conspiracy theories lol, no really though this site had been great to share and learn how to operate in Ubers world.

If you are a competent driver, you wouldn't need to worry so hard about accidents. It's been 12+ years since my last goof, 5 of those years I drove daily with no license.

If you are a good driver you don't have to worry so hard about it. Condoms are only 96% effective, if u worried so hard over that you would never get laid.
You are willing to take way more risk than I. I am an extremely competent driver, in 45 years of driving I've only caused one accident. However, I've been hit 4 times with absolutely nothing I could do about it. Once a driver ran the light and plowed into the car next to me that hit mine, another time driver turned left from right hand lane into me, another time driver turned right from left hand lane into me, another time I got hit from behind while stopped. Being careful and a good driver doesn't prevent accidents from happening any better than your condom reference, less in my experience. Plus I have 4 cars and drivers on my insurance, if it were only me it would be a different story.