Surge

Chillyz12

Sitting in the middle of a small surge so I decided to log in and this happened
Screenshot_20170921-023448.png

MssweetsA2

It's the Ring of bullshit that's been going on lately and Ann Arbor. Go ahead and drive out on those outskirts and I bet you you won't get a ride! If you ask me Uber has completely fallen off in Ann Arbor. Last year the money this time was fantastic, this year there's one or two minutes of Surge and then it's gone for hours on weekend nights.

rebutfyl

It's the Ring of bullshit that's been going on lately and Ann Arbor. Go ahead and drive out on those outskirts and I bet you you won't get a ride! If you ask me Uber has completely fallen off in Ann Arbor. Last year the money this time was fantastic, this year there's one or two minutes of Surge and then it's gone for hours on weekend nights.
yes, this year surge is short and rare.

UofMDriver

Uber is looking to phase out surge pricing. This upfront pricing is total stink poola for drivers. Would be motivating to be thrown a few bones , once in awhile.

ImmerUber

It was a great 16 hour period to be in Ann Arbor yesterday as surge pricing in the 75% to 650% prevailed from 11:00 until 3:00 this morning.

My hope is most of you has the chance to cash in on the best surge day in recent memory.

UofMDriver

Yeah it was a perfect storm. I had two long surge rides that took me out of the area. I didn't mine escaping the chaos for awhile. Hard rain storm also help create an on going surge.

rebutfyl

Keep posting stuff like that and don't be surprised when twice as many drivers show up and you don't see it again.
if I am right you must belong to 37% category. if you want to keep it to yourself, go work at UAW factory. This is uber, anyone can do it if they qualify and willing to drive.
upload_2017-10-11_14-5-26.png

anyone with taxi cap mentality, go back to your world, don't drive Uber here. Don't blame your shit on other people.