• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Surge?

swallyb33

Drove from Bridesburg to S. Philly with zero pings. Story of my life, time to head to my second job!

MattMo81

Same here. I was right in the middle of a blood red surge around 10 PM. Drove around old city, northern liberties, fishtown, no pings. Finally got a request at dave & busters going to cherry hill, no surge. On the way back I was about to log off and got a text from uber: "If you go to PHL Airport now, you can quickly receive a request. Wait times are short with only 5 partners waiting". So I did. Got a ping instantly - trip out to Valley Forge, $10 tip. Not a bad night.

nm339242

On my way to pick up a 1.9 I snapped off my side view mirror. Great night. Canceled the ride and fixing it.

anteetr

Went to jersey tonight. Been working well for me on Thursday nights, but definitely the wrong choice tonight.

JKdrive157

Tonight was very busy in CC.

Lyft prime time 400% in U city at one point.

Lyft did try to send me pickup in jersey a few times when I was in south philly. Wtf

Caught a 2.5x and 2x to manyunk and Chestnut hill from CC after midnight with no traffic.

Vinestreeet express way closure sucks though.

bobby747

i was in blood red surge at 4 pm yesterday from 1-95 to train station thur by way of market st 2+ surge not 1 ride. never in 2.5 years driving. i think its a fake surge imo...just like that 2.0 at phl they put on. u better better in a 10 car Q or less or 99 cars get thier and its off. what a tease. total waste of time. pay sucks at phl imho. ya sure u tips and far rides. but i got a CC in a very low Q . took 95 n to 11 market $14 you can have those long $1.10 mile rides with 100% dead miles back on week days very late..fridays and sat. u should get something everywhere early to offset dead miles

8figgas

Airport surged long enough for 3 straight trips last night. That was a first. And on the last, caught a pax to Mt Laurel then Filtered home and caught a Mt. Laurel to Deptford...made my night