• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Surge Suppression

aspacepig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
God I hate the terminal. Cancelled on a flat Comfort because they couldn't find the pick up. Then countless base pings.

Eventually took a 5 dollar surged and it was to PP with 4 super heavies.

A good reminder why I usually stay away and will again from now on.

aspacepig

Just angry with myself for letting surge affect my game. Whole morning stuffed up because I tried chasing a few extra bucks.

And those 4 heavies didnt tip of course. Donuts cost money. @@@@ing dirtbags.

Just angry with myself for letting surge affect my game. Whole morning stuffed up because I tried chasing a few extra bucks.

And those 4 heavies didnt tip of course. Donuts cost money. @@@@ing dirtbags.

That was me last night, got stuck in SLU and took some 7-9$ surged rides. Went 0-6 on tips, bright side was the trips were pretty short.

dimwit_driver

But it was the best Lyft bonus I had been offered in ages. Got a Select to the airport before I could max it out, though.

1779A419-7261-433B-8F8A-E36FFF51E460.png

aspacepig

After this morning's shit show I'm taking the day off; it's far too lovely not to.

K-pax

Nothing new here.

This is from when we used to pickup and drop off down at the ships.

View attachment 337074
I remember that shit. They did that at a lot of venues as well. I remember working Pse damn a few times where their concert getting out with
But it was the best Lyft bonus I had been offered in ages. Got a Select to the airport before I could max it out, though.

View attachment 337102
Not offered to me unfortunately. There still offering me two dollar bonuses, that I completely ignore.

Risab1981

Those surges and consecutive trip quest were good days. In LA we still have multiplier surge fortunately. Our consecutive trip quests are offered often, however, it’s like $3-$4 for 3 trips. Worthless
I thought flat surge was nation-wide by now.

aspacepig

No. Some areas in Southern California are multiplier such as Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, and Orange County.

Btw, your avatar is the map of South Central LA and Kramer is the driver driving through the hood 😂
That's when he was trying to get into the movie business. He was driving Uber on the side. But then he got accused of being a serial killer.