Surge Screw Job

Mr 10000

Had a $4.75 Surge at PH last night right after Backstreet Boys show. Took me 20 minutes to work my way around the driveway (Just dropped off here otherwise I would have declined it.) Wait timer didn’t start until I picked up my riders so nothing for my 20 minutes getting to the rider.

Trip was 10 miles and 30 minutes and paid $16.01 with no additional Surge above the $4.75. Rider was charged $36.64! WTF Uber?!! If you are going to gouge OUR customers, at least give me half!

At what point do they adjust the Surge?

I would be more P.Oed but I got a $20 tip from the oldest Backstreet Boys fan on her 80th Birthday so it was a profitable hour at least!

Uberisfuninlv

When PH is that busy sometimes it helps to close and reopen the app. Sometimes that can start the timer when you are near valet and you will then get paid for the wait time.

JethroBodine

Had a $4.75 Surge at PH last night right after Backstreet Boys show. Took me 20 minutes to work my way around the driveway (Just dropped off here otherwise I would have declined it.) Wait timer didn’t start until I picked up my riders so nothing for my 20 minutes getting to the rider.

Trip was 10 miles and 30 minutes and paid $16.01 with no additional Surge above the $4.75. Rider was charged $36.64! WTF Uber?!! If you are going to gouge OUR customers, at least give me half!

At what point do they adjust the Surge?

I would be more P.Oed but I got a $20 tip from the oldest Backstreet Boys fan on her 80th Birthday so it was a profitable hour at least!
Call support to see if they will adjust.

• Funny
Reactions: LVC