Surge question

iheartuber

When I do Uber, to their credit, it is very clear to see if a ride is being applied a surge or a boost. (Simply go into the info section and it's right there.

On Lyft... it seems to be hidden.. or is it anywhere to see at all?

How do I know if I'm doing a Lyft for base or surge?

Adieu

When I do Uber, to their credit, it is very clear to see if a ride is being applied a surge or a boost. (Simply go into the info section and it's right there.

On Lyft... it seems to be hidden.. or is it anywhere to see at all?

How do I know if I'm doing a Lyft for base or surge?

You'll know

Looks like you just only ever did base

unPat

526014522.772991public.png
Lyft surge is a scam. You will never get a surge. It will say 500% more but you will get a ping 20 miles away. I do 50-60 rides a week , hardly 5 of them are surge.
Just look at the "higher chances of ride". While it's surging, all your rides will come from those chance areas. In the picture the location of the pin is almost 1/5 miles away. When it surges, switch to Uber app.

surlywynch

Go to your dashboard. look at the details of the fare. there will be a dollar amount listed as "Prime Time"

Mista T

Author
Sometimes it says nothing. Then when the rides is over it says the ride was paying xx% prime time. Would be nice to know that ahead of time, ALL the time. I have no problem taking drunks thru drive thrus when I'm earning 300%.

aflexdriver

So funny all those answers. I get a lot of PT rides, you just need to know which areas the PT isn't fake.

Attachments

• IMG_2920.PNG
    IMG_2920.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 31