Surge map?

TimInOhio

I live roughly equidistant from 4 much bigger metropolitan areas that are much more likely to see surges than my "home" area. I've never seen any surge on the map for any of these areas. SHOULD I be able to scroll/zoom to an area and see if a surge is happening? Or does it only show in your home city? Thanks.

Uberguyken

I live roughly equidistant from 4 much bigger metropolitan areas that are much more likely to see surges than my "home" area. I've never seen any surge on the map for any of these areas. SHOULD I be able to scroll/zoom to an area and see if a surge is happening? Or does it only show in your home city? Thanks.
I've never been able to see the surge heat map when far away from home like on a long drive return I wanted to see where it was hot.... No surge showed up till I got close to the city physically.... Zooming in didn't change anything for me till I was 15-20 miles out

TimInOhio

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've never been able to see the surge heat map when far away from home like on a long drive return I wanted to see where it was hot.... No surge showed up till I got close to the city physically.... Zooming in didn't change anything for me till I was 15-20 miles out
OK, thanks.

rondog2400

I see surge no matter where im at lol.. it was huge last night , i did only 7 trips in 3 hrs but made $137.00! Not to shabby , last week same thing 14kon line hrs and over $450.00