Surge Map back to old way again! I phone updated

uberparadise

image.jpg
It's so funny that Uber is always changing things. Maybe they caught on that most of us know what a fake surge looks like. The honeycomb meathod was easy to decipher. The plot thickens again! Notice Uber wants u to head to south Arlington east Dallas because demand is off the charts and they need more drivers on the road! Really? That is totally b.s. And once u get there it disappears like a stripper that realizes u are broke.

Last edited:

ExpendableAsset

I have only done one Uber XL this week myself, did not notice the change. But surge in those areas? Yeah right. Bet there are some REALLY huge fares in there.(Spoiler - there are not)

txtim1982

That happens from time to time. They have a redundant algorithm, and when #1 (honeycomb) fails, it reverts to #2 until the primary is back up.

avguste

I hope they revert to this map. Like it better than the current one. Also they had ratings graphs, which I liked.

KMANDERSON

View attachment 46576 It's so funny that Uber is always changing things. Maybe they caught on that most of us know what a fake surge looks like. The honeycomb meathod was easy to decipher. The plot thickens again! Notice Uber wants u to head to south Arlington east Dallas because demand is off the charts and they need more drivers on the road! Really? That is totally b.s. And once u get there it disappears like a stripper that realizes u are broke.
I miss the yellow,they changed that because driver would wait off line tell it surged.

uberparadise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 46576 It's so funny that Uber is always changing things. Maybe they caught on that most of us know what a fake surge looks like. The honeycomb meathod was easy to decipher. The plot thickens again! Notice Uber wants u to head to south Arlington east Dallas because demand is off the charts and they need more drivers on the road! Really? That is totally b.s. And once u get there it disappears like a stripper that realizes u are broke.
Well guess the honeycomb is back! Don't forget check the passenger app at all times. Surge is delayed big time on our phones.