• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Surge killer

Whothought

I was making my way into where it was surging 1.3 at the edge bleeding in the middle.

this guy middle-aged in traffic next to me I see him start up his app and sure as the sun will come up tomorrow he goes online.

I was going to roll down my window and tell him to wait for the surge but i sure he would think im trying to scam him his base Fair.

There are those that just cannot be educated.

Uberduber420

I was making my way into where it was surging 1.3 at the edge bleeding in the middle.

this guy middle-aged in traffic next to me I see him start up his app and sure as the sun will come up tomorrow he goes online.

I was going to roll down my window and tell him to wait for the surge but i sure he would think im trying to scam him his base Fair.

Should have thrown something at him

FUberX

Sounds like 99% of this forum.

cakoo10

Is it a slow week this week, because there doesn't seem to be an ounce of surge anywhere

Just Another Uber Drive

Not necessarily a bad move on the part of this alleged ant.

Hear me out:

To get a surge ride from the bloodiest part of the surging area it is often better to go online in the fringe area around the surge rather than in the dead center of it. He may have been in a 1.3 but he may have had his eye on a bigger surge in a nearby cell.