• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Surge Killa, Manila Killa

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
New ants get runs like this without even trying but for a 6k trips kind of ant runs like this are rare
Post automatically merged:

Great job👍

5 trips in one hour...

1 hour on the dot beginning and ending at :35 past the hour. I feel so alive when I crush it like this.

Last edited:

mbd

New ants get runs like this without even trying but for a 6k trips kind of ant runs like this are rare

1 hour on the dot beginning and ending at :35 past the hour. I feel so alive when I crush it like this.
It is funny how the human mind works..
If you do 1 run for 3$, in 1 hour, mind
Gets very aggressive and very volatile ....but if you get 5 runs in 1 hour, and 30-40$, your mind is happy, and your personality changes😊
If it is 1 run for 1$, in 1 hour, and the pax is super smoking good looking, mind does not get depressed 😜I wonder why😀

Gets very aggressive and very volatile ....but if you get 5 runs in 1 hour, and 30-40$, your mind is happy, and your personality changes😊
If it is 1 run for 1$, in 1 hour, and the pax is super smoking good looking, mind does not get depressed 😜I wonder why😀
One pax last week... most beautiful pax ever that sat in my vehicle and to top it off... long ride👍
She said, that was the best ride of her life. She asked if it was ok to vape, and I said I don't care what you do.
If it was a normal pax, I would have definitely said no vape..my car my rules would have been my quote.
I am not a good role model for Rideshare drivers.😀

Last edited:

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent!! Now how much did uber make on each ride? Please don't say over 30%.

One pax last week... most beautiful pax ever that sat in my vehicle and to top it off... long ride👍
She said, that was the best ride of her life. She asked if it was ok to vape, and I said I don't care what you do.
If it was a normal pax, I would have definitely said no vape..my car my rules would have been my quote.
I am not a good role model for Rideshare drivers.😀
You’re not a good role model for internet bloggers either.

Chorch

Where are you guys driving?
That DOES NOT EXIST in Miami. The market has gotten horribly slow and stupid down here...

It has been already DAYS that I don’t even SEE any surge...

DriverMark

Where are you guys driving?
That DOES NOT EXIST in Miami. The market has gotten horribly slow and stupid down here...

It has been already DAYS that I don’t even SEE any surge...
Those are bar closing hours he is working. Are you saying Miami doesn't have the late night bar surge? Well, Miami, maybe bars don't close there :p?

Chorch

Those are bar closing hours he is working. Are you saying Miami doesn't have the late night bar surge? Well, Miami, maybe bars don't close there :p?
Problem is that I avoid bars hours. Miami has nasty uneducated people that WILL puke in your car and say its your fault... 🙄