• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Surge in Phoenix.

diapers

I started a few weeks ago. I've only been driving Friday and Saturday nights around mill and old town Scottsdale. I feel I'm doing ok for a newber, but I have not seen surge anywhere on the map, even the Friday after asu started on mill. Is this normal or is my app possibly not working correctly?

Teksaz

Uber over saturated the market with drivers which eliminated surge for the most part.

AZ Chiver

I saw a yellow surge in Tempe around 11pm last night and a red surge around westgate at 2am last night. They are out there.

PHXTE

Uber over saturated the market with drivers which eliminated surge for the most part.
Jesus, that's the damn truth. I was down in Old Town walking around last night. Standing at a corner off S'dale Rd waiting to cross the street at a light, I saw three different Uber drivers pass by in a 60 second period.

There's too many damn drivers out there for this to be worthwhile.

PhoenicianBlind

I remember when Phoenix had day time surges. I admit I chased them.

Today I can turn on the rider app and watch the countless ants toiling away on every block.

We are oversaturated my friend.

KMANDERSON

it mean it there alot of rides but the pay the same till it hit red.red means surge the rest of them mean you can get rides but at normal price

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New York City 1
Roadmasta Rockland & Westchester 1
4 Las Vegas 4