Surge guarantee not working

janewalch

My app tells me I have patinum surge guarantee for me today but there's no outline of the core on the map and I just received my first ride at 7:14am with no surge.

Are any of you guys experiencing this?

I also never received a text saying "another week of guarantees" which usually always comes through Sunday evening.

janewalch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Usually I'll let a ping slide by if I don't see the surge attached. Today I had this feeling that there was going to be some problem with that surge so I'm just taking them all for now.

Palestar

Same thing here. I got the e-mail earlier , but it's not showing in the app.

I was just about to start driving this morning... Don't really want to bother unless its at surge!

janewalch

Same thing here. I got the e-mail earlier , but it's not showing in the app.

I was just about to start driving this morning... Don't really want to bother unless its at surge!
You got the email earlier saying there was a surge guarantee coming?

janewalch

Emailed CS.

They acknowledged and are working on it. They will adjust fares
Awesome. Hopefully it gets fixed before my 2.0X ends at 9am. I'm also pretty happy I've only done like 4 short rides. I won't feel as badly if they do the usual uber approach and not adjust them...

Queenofthepak

Emailed CS.

They acknowledged and are working on it. They will adjust fares
They always say that. That's just another standard form letter. I still haven't gotten my Boost from last week which didn't show up and didn't show up on my payout this past week.

RacerX

it Looks like I'm not driving today. I don't usually drive on mondays anyway but was thinking about driving later depending on 4th of july incentive boost for Gold. I didn't get any texts, email or notificiations that the promotions will continue and there is nothing showing up on my phone except some uber eats promo. They owe me a boost on about 10 rides from last week and have heard nothing. On those rides I at least have snapshot evidence that I was under a guarantee. not going to risk driving without some sort of proof of incentive guarantee.