Surge Fail

SurgeSurferSD

I love being one of 3 cars in a surge and getting nada. Surge died and I'm still waiting...

IMG_0707.PNG IMG_0709.PNG

SurgeSurferSD

I had just dropped a guy off at the Amphib Base and it I noticed it starting to surge so I turned off the app till it turned red and camped out on the strand in what I thought would be striking range for a surge ride from the Del. Oh well, not surprised.

NCRBILL

I had just dropped a guy off at the Amphib Base and it I noticed it starting to surge so I turned off the app till it turned red and camped out on the strand in what I thought would be striking range for a surge ride from the Del. Oh well, not surprised.
I did the same around 1:00 this morning. It was over 2.3 just done from the Del. Sat for 20 minutes and left for home

Pesty

I had a drop at the Marriott on the island at 145.. could not get back to gaslamp fast enough.. well I did cause I got back at 1:57 for a 3.0 shorty down broadway to a 2:13 1.5 to Mira mesa.

Get off the island asap after 10pm if you don't get a ride in 5 mins or less. Take the first exit off the 5 to j street and you're back in the gas in 8-10 minutes.

NCRBILL

I had a drop at the Marriott on the island at 145.. could not get back to gaslamp fast enough.. well I did cause I got back at 1:57 for a 3.0 shorty down broadway to a 2:13 1.5 to Mira mesa.

Get off the island asap after 10pm if you don't get a ride in 5 mins or less. Take the first exit off the 5 to j street and you're back in the gas in 8-10 minutes.
Wish I would have done that. Might have done over $250 but I was tired and called it a night