SURGE Chaser... The App

Ben To

Try it out.

It's not the greatest... sometimes it sends delayed notifications, other times ahead of the actual Driver/Partner App... all-in-all, it's been somewhat useful since I'm in the middle of 2 Beach Zones.

upload_2016-9-7_18-0-48.png

upload_2016-9-7_18-1-17.png

upload_2016-9-7_18-1-47.png

Ben To

Just sharing what the Surges looked like this morning in Miami Beach; North Beach, Mid Beach, and Upper South Beach

upload_2016-9-12_12-37-55.png
upload_2016-9-12_12-38-25.png
upload_2016-9-12_12-38-50.png
upload_2016-9-12_12-39-16.png

wwlucas68

I used it this morning it works great! I didn't turn my app on until it was surging 2x and got a nice ride out of it! Unfortunately I ended up in Lauderdale where there were no surges :frown:

Ben To

I used it this morning it works great! I didn't turn my app on until it was surging 2x and got a nice ride out of it! Unfortunately I ended up in Lauderdale where there were no surges :frown:
2.0x To Lauderdale is perfectly fine... I've had to settle for 1.4x because I saw it was coming down, but I rushed back before traffic and all good.

At 2.0x, it's perfectly worth it to take 'em all, the chances of gaining a 2.2, 2.3, or 2.5 from that, are slimmer everyday.

wwlucas68

On top of that he gave me a $20 tip! He was all bummed out because his girlfriend just broke up with him but I cheered him up with a pleasant conversation. I did my good deed for the day lol

phuseche

I installed this, just to see how it works. Opened it and was informed that the first month was free. Uninstalled it.
Unhappy because you wanted to pay from day one and didn't like that they gave you a free month? LOL.

I likely will uninstall at the end of the month. But unlike you, I will first use it for free for one month to see how it works. I will let you know.