Sure I'll wait.....sure I'll wait.....

DylanSam

Was in west loop last night about 12:30am getting ready to head home. Decided to squeeze in one more ride. Go to pick up guy. He comes walking up with lit cig about halfway done. He opens front door and asks if he can finish cig. Sure I'll wait. Just takes about 30 seconds or so. He walks back up to front door again and opens it and tells me he has to take a piss and asks me to wait. Sure I'll wait. He disappears between a couple buildings for a minute and then comes back. He's finally ready to get in for good now and off we go. At least he was heading the way I needed to go home and it wasn't too much out of the way. Just another ride in the life of an Uber driver.

Andretti

Was in west loop last night about 12:30am getting ready to head home. Decided to squeeze in one more ride. Go to pick up guy. He comes walking up with lit cig about halfway done. He opens front door and asks if he can finish cig. Sure I'll wait. Just takes about 30 seconds or so. He walks back up to front door again and opens it and tells me he has to take a piss and asks me to wait. Sure I'll wait. He disappears between a couple buildings for a minute and then comes back. He's finally ready to get in for good now and off we go. At least he was heading the way I needed to go home and it wasn't too much out of the way. Just another ride in the life of an Uber driver.
I'd first ask him where he's going, and if I wasn't interested I'd wait untill exactly 5:01

Hazmat

I get it all the friggin time. Make eye contact with pax and they light a smoke! :rolleyes:

UberDez

I'd first ask him where he's going, and if I wasn't interested I'd wait untill exactly 5:01

Yep , done this a few times wait the 5 minutes and if they're not ready I'm gone . Or if I just don't like the destination I'll just take off lol
ain't nobody got time to wait at around 10 cents a minute

NorthSideDude

Yeah ill wait u getting 2 stars tho at this point it might turn into 1 depending on what happenes during the ride.