Inshur

Supply cheap clip and then fine for not hanging the badge round your neck

Mr. Mister

Good luck with your badge which has no photo so you , your brother or even your son can put it on and earn easy money or park in central London for free drive on bus lane
Do you really think a Green badge holder would risk his badge that he worked for three years plus to get, by lending it to anybody ?
Stop being silly. Unless of course you have a shred of evidence to prove that this happens ?
As for bus lanes, you would use them if you were allowed to. Its a perk of being the best in the world.

babasanfur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you really think a Green badge holder would risk his badge that he worked for three years plus to get, by lending it to anybody ?
Stop being silly. Unless of course you have a shred of evidence to prove that this happens ?
As for bus lanes, you would use them if you were allowed to. Its a perk of being the best in the world.
No evidence still doesn't mean this cannot happen as when you guys gather at the union tavern for a pint then drive home
Rules are made to be broken
Cheer up cabbie go shave to start your shift
Best in the world my but..

Mr. Mister

No evidence still doesn't mean this cannot happen as when you guys gather at the union tavern for a pint then drive home
Rules are made to be broken.......that is a prime example of why you will always be second rate. My shift doesnt start until about 1 pm, and it will finish at about 7 pm. And every penny I take will be mine, I dont have to give 20% away to my "bosses"........sorry I mean "partners".
Youre quite an angry man arent you ?
And I almost forgot, I dont drink, and Ive got a beard.

Last edited:

babasanfur

Rules are made to be broken.......that is a prime example of why you will always be second rate. My shift doesnt start until about 1 pm, and it will finish at about 7 pm. And every penny I take will be mine, I dont have to give 20% away to my "bosses"........sorry I mean "partners".
You forgot the fact that you guys are public hire and we are private hire
I suggest you need to drive a four wheel vehicle called saloon car to feel the taste of carpet and enjoy air conditioning
Let me guess your licence number starts with 7

Jack Dunphy

Rules are made to be broken...Yeah something which your master & you know about.

Jack Dunphy

So has he they all have even their women.

Jack Dunphy

I suggest you need to drive a four wheel vehicle called saloon car to feel the taste of carpet and enjoy air conditioning
Nevertheless your still giving 20/25% ( even more when they rip you off ) to your superiors.

Jack Dunphy

Why do u have to bring your dirt into conversation always thanks to dna test most of taxi drivers came from the same milkman
Do you have a milkman or do you lot have a cow between you ? Cos I've seen a few walking about the streets of Tower Hamlets.

Mr. Mister

Erm my taxi has got carpet and air con. And I've been one of Londons finest for over 25 years. And I also own several cars including an award winning classic that I used to show in concourse competitions. Would you like to phone a friend or ask the audience ?

babasanfur

Erm my taxi has got carpet and air con. And I've been one of Londons finest for over 25 years. And I also own several cars including an award winning classic that I used to show in concourse competitions. Would you like to phone a friend or ask the audience ?
No I would rather take 50 50

babasanfur

Carpet in tx2 or tx4 ? Did you see this in a dream who do u think I am? Sadik Khan ?

I've used black cabs as much as your hair unless you are an egg head

babasanfur

BTW you 2 duma$$ and Mr moron you have gone off topic it's about the holder and the clip remember

Mr. Mister

Carpet in tx2 or tx4 ? Did you see this in a dream who do u think I am? Sadik Khan ?

I've used black cabs as much as your hair unless you are an egg head
Yes. Carpet in a tx4. No I don't think you are Khan. I think you are a racist.
Oh and by the way card machines in a taxi have a tip option. The usual amount tipped is 10 %

babasanfur

Yes. Carpet in a tx4. No I don't think you are Khan. I think you are a racist.
Oh and by the way card machines in a taxi have a tip option. The usual amount tipped is 10 %
Cool
This forum is for racist uber and ph drivers what are u black cabbie doing here go to queue at Victoria read a paper or have a dump in a cafe somewhere in london