Super Dead

John Doeeeeeeee

I know Wednesdays are slow but 20 minutes from downtown to marina can't even get a ping. RIP Uber no Holiday bonuses like last year either. Can some of you people that just drive for fun or are retired find something else to do?

ABC123DEF

I can almost understand the retired person driving because they might need additional income. Who in their right mind puts excess miles on their personal vehicle for FUN!? Dummies.

Uberdancer

I know Wednesdays are slow but 20 minutes from downtown to marina can't even get a ping. RIP Uber no Holiday bonuses like last year either. Can some of you people that just drive for fun or are retired find something else to do?

Yeah ... delete Wednesday from the calendar ... no more hump day ... delete it from the week ... Wednesday is so slow Thursday bumps into it and is unable to follow Tuesday consistently ... it seems to get lost in the maze ... let's delete Wednesday forever ...

...Who in their right mind puts excess miles on their personal vehicle for FUN!? Dummies.

Yeah!! Who indeed!! Let's play baseball all year long ... no World Series ... just keep playing everyday, 365 days ... same with the NBA, NFL, NHL ... games throughout the year ... and Christmas everyday and New Years Eve every night ... then everybody will need to go somewhere everyday ... except Wednesday of course ...

Last edited:

mikeslemonade

Not telling my times but after a certain time I got Lyft lines and finished at the same time. Plus got $14 in tips out of just 12 customers.

Red Leader

Yea....by this time they had the bonus out for next week. Maybe they won't do it for Christmas either.

Aharm

december-april im probably only working part time, max 3 days a week. Then go strong april-november again.