Sunday

dmoney155

Hrm, I wasn't driving but seen surges popping up all afternoon. Thought I'd hear better news from people.

ED Wallace

Folks - I am in Scarborough and everywhere I go - the passengers app looks like these photos below. Essentially, you are surrounded by newbies everywhere you go. They are either like synchronized swimmers in perfect formation - or like a swarm of bees. All satisfied with less than $10 per hour.

Screenshot_2017-09-10-20-14-56-1.png
Screenshot_2017-09-10-20-37-30-1.png

dmoney155

Sweet photoshop dude!
It's not, Scarborough Town Center always have cars lined up. It's funny, I think everyone is sold on "just wait at the malls, lot's of people, and they need to get home" .... meanwhile, don't they take into consideration the fact that malls have huge parking lots, and public transit available?

CDNcrippler1

It's not, Scarborough Town Center always have cars lined up. It's funny, I think everyone is sold on "just wait at the malls, lot's of people, and they need to get home" .... meanwhile, don't they take into consideration the fact that malls have huge parking lots, and public transit available?
No sorry when I typed it, the pic at first glance looked like just one picture that's why I said it. But yeah what is the point of everyone camping at STC at 6-7 am?