Sunday

Prime87

Stay positive? On this Forum? Yeah right!
Some of us are not on anti depressants lol. Maybe because I have an end game I don't stress out about it as much as some of these guys. Who knows, I'm happy, Uber won't impact that. @@@@@ing on here everyday is more a reflection of character, not unhappiness.

john1975

im taking today off but with students back sox game and nice weather you should do ok. That said with surge less common these days you have to rely more or boosts and incentives and Sunday has crap boosts. Last year this time it was a surge gravy train. The incentives are more consistent and generally better this year so that helps.

Last edited:

Jaackil

Some of us are not on anti depressants lol. Maybe because I have an end game I don't stress out about it as much as some of these guys. Who knows, I'm happy, Uber won't impact that. *****ing on here everyday is more a reflection of character, not unhappiness.
Well aren't you special! But for the rest of us who are not as enlightened as you we like to come here blow off steam and then go and pick up pax. Must be our lack of character or maybe we take anti depressants because we realize we will never reach your level of character Either way I don't pass judgement on my fellow drivers.

ROTA

IMG_4090.JPG
Need a decent Sunday, 15 rides to go. Hopefully you guys hit your bonuses too. Let's try to stay positive today shall we?
15?
Need 30 here :frown:

john1975

Always max your incentives but no more. I hit my 125 bonus on lyft last night. Would rather take today off than chase 31 rides with no power zones and probably not tons of surge outside of maybe 3-5. This week I hit 25 for 65 on uber and the 125 on lyft plus ride incentives on lyft totaling 75. So that's 265 in just ride bonuses over 36 hours. That's how I averaged more than 35 an hour this week. 1350 in 36 hours when all the numbers are added in. Some of you guys mock the incentives but they are the ticket to the big bucks.

Attachments

• IMG_1453.PNG
    IMG_1453.PNG
    70.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1454.PNG
    IMG_1454.PNG
    71.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1455.PNG
    IMG_1455.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 53

Tysmith95

Always max your incentives but no more. I hit my 125 bonus on lyft last night. Would rather take today off than chase 31 rides with no power zones and probably not tons of surge outside of maybe 3-5. This week I hit 25 for 65 on uber and the 125 on lyft plus ride incentives on lyft totaling 75. So that's 265 in just ride bonuses over 36 hours. That's how I averaged more than 35 an hour this week. 1350 in 36 hours when all the numbers are added in. Some of you guys mock the incentives but they are the ticket to the big bucks.
Lyft is surging hard rn.

Prime87

Well aren't you special! But for the rest of us who are not as enlightened as you we like to come here blow off steam and then go and pick up pax. Must be our lack of character or maybe we take anti depressants because we realize we will never reach your level of character Either way I don't pass judgement on my fellow drivers.
Yep, because I'm sure everyone on here is just "blowing off steam" you're trying to speak for the whole group are you seriously that narrow minded? You don't think anyone on this forum comes here to piss and moan because they have nothing better to do?

Good luck! It's not to bad out here at the moment

Gung-Ho

im taking today off but with students back sox game and nice weather you should do ok. That said with surge less common these days you have to rely more or boosts and incentives and Sunday has crap boosts. Last year this time it was a surge gravy train. The incentives are more consistent and generally better this year so that helps.

The lord sayeth onto them and they shalt heed thy words and prosper in the lands of milk and honey.:smiles:

I'm just goofing take no offense.:wink:

Brian G.

Ok since you take pretty much all of your lyft rides coming in to get your bonus, do you get request from lyft that your force you to drive longer then 8 min to pick up? Do you enjoy picking up lines that are 10 min plus away?

Ihateyou

Ok since you take pretty much all of your lyft rides coming in to get your bonus, do you get request from lyft that your force you to drive longer then 8 min to pick up? Do you enjoy picking up lines that are 10 min plus away?

Shutup Brian. Don't doubt him.

John doesn't get Lyft requests >8 mins away because he knows how to quickly shut off his app, allowing him to drive back to the Boost zone. But he does this without any time passing, so it doesn't increase his driving time. He also maximizes his Lyft line rides because they allow him to earn his incentives faster. And they are always in a 150% Boost zone too.

bostonwolf

John doesn't get Lyft requests >8 mins away because he knows how to quickly shut off his app, allowing him to drive back to the Boost zone. But he does this without any time passing, so it doesn't increase his driving time. He also maximizes his Lyft line rides because they allow him to earn his incentives faster. And they are always in a 150% Boost zone too.
He posted screenshots. Is that not good enough for you now?

Brian G.

Cool story bro. What an inside tip! Thanks I'll shall do the same lol.

He posted screenshots. Is that not good enough for you now?

Never doubted his earnings