Sunday Remains My Only Consistent Day.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Saturation woes in the Burbs is nothing new.

The only time I consistently get pings in my neighbourhood is Sunday Morning/Afternoon. And this because I have a lot of ‘regulars.’ Who move around in a consistent fashion.

It seems the LYFT App favours rematching the 5*/5* Pax all other things (like Drover/Pax distance) being equal.

dmoney155

I had a good Sunday. Found it very busy... almost no downtime...either ping from uber or lyft with less than 5min. Drove morning, mostly downtown. Lot of people out and about... I guess warm weather effect.

hooj

Saturation woes in the Burbs is nothing new.

The only time I consistently get pings in my neighbourhood is Sunday Morning/Afternoon. And this because I have a lot of ‘regulars.’ Who move around in a consistent fashion.

It seems the LYFT App favours rematching the 5*/5* Pax all other things (like Drover/Pax distance) being equal.
Sunday’s were my bread on butter while on LOA. Church goers, airport runs, kids coming and going to school (university) and family get togethers. Even today was decent for 1.5 hours work heading home. Even got a tip from a drunk girl who said she would tip! Wow!

Petrikov

So you guys desided to kill Sunday pings too? Please don’t excite the crowd. It was slow Sunday for me -no Lyft whatsoever and Lyft destination filter is not working for me. So if I want to go offline with Lyft I just turn DF. Plus Uber is only gives ping on DF for me and cut it for two per day for me (as per Manila Uber customer service rep). CSR Uber just a bunch of clowns, I waisted my 20 min trying to get a DF response.
Post automatically merged:

Please look how “great” Sunday was less than $25 per hour gross. Don’t see screenshots from cheerleader’s team?
F4028D86-2BBA-4236-A2F9-4BAF5EE2D54D.png

Last edited:

Petrikov

I have four competitors two driving full time. Full timer who bought new Hybrid Camry was available yesterday evening after i gave up at 9:30.

Dancarriv

I never drive on the weekend. Family time.
My most consistent day is Monday (morning). I get up extra early, get those airport runs from the burbs, luckily I have been consistently rematched, and if not, a rider from the hotels nearby has found me.
Since February, more and more drivers at any time of day or night can be seen in my area. I have gotten up an hour earlier last and this week (4am instead of 5am). That has paid off. I think I'm hanging my gloves at the end of the month, because that's when my parking lease is up downtown Toronto.