Inshur

Sump guard for Prius

Botond Vass

Hi guys,

I just bought a really good product for my car after I had to change my oil pan for £300 after hitting a speed bump with 30 MPH. I couldn`t work for a couple of days, it was a pain in the ass.
Maybe some of you could use it as well. Just Google sump guard for Toyota Prius

Bettysmalls

Hi guys,

I just bought a really good product for my car after I had to change my oil pan for £300 after hitting a speed bump with 30 MPH. I couldn`t work for a couple of days, it was a pain in the ass.
Don't your satnav tell you there's speed bumps ahead lol

Spy & Mash

Hi guys,

Would it not be cheaper just to buy a new Prius?

Xvandriver.nowuberX

I've noticed if you have more than 3 people in the back of the Prius and go over speed bump your exhaust hits the floor.

That's why you see many Prius drivers going extremely slow over bumps or just generally slow.

babasanfur

Don't your satnav tell you there's speed bumps ahead lol
Acting funny never suits you cabbie
However Google maps can tell you if there are humps on route
You go now and prepare a meal for your kids they are starving waiting for you to come back home

Bettysmalls

Acting funny never suits you cabbie
However Google maps can tell you if there are humps on route
You go now and prepare a meal for your kids they are starving waiting for you to come back home
I can see him now satnav in prime position in front of him and him just looking at it as he drives

babasanfur

I can see him now satnav in prime position in front of him and him just looking at it as he drives
And
What's wrong with that any car owner looks at thier Satnavs when they drive
I've even seen the world's most famous taxis with the greatest guide using it