Such bull $hit

Glasvegas

So my friend has been deactivated from uber since 2 weeks ago yet he still gets damn guarantees!!!!!! While i get zero guarantees and i have to make less than peanuts. Getting fed up with uber

Ubbs

Your fare guarantee
Friday
evening
1.6x
Fri
4pm—11pm

Friday
Late Night
1.8x
Fri - Sat
11pm—7am

Saturday
all day
1.6x
Sat
12pm—11pm

Saturday
Late Night
2.0x
Sat - Sun
11pm—7am

Sunday
morning
2.0x
Sun
7am—1pm

Sunday
afternoon
1.6x
Sun
1pm—11pm

Sunday
evening
1.8x
Sun-Mon
11pm—4am

UberDude2

I hear you. I've been working lots of hours and taking tons of rides and I don't get any offers either. I went to the office to ask why and they gave me some BS about only offering the promos to 33% of the drivers.

Uber Steve LV

I hear you. I've been working lots of hours and taking tons of rides and I don't get any offers either. I went to the office to ask why and they gave me some BS about only offering the promos to 33% of the drivers.
That's exactly what they told me, but the odds are in my favor to get at least 1 every 3-4 weeks. It's been 5.

939retired

maybe it's to get folks like me to take more rides. I got a $200 for 75 rides Thursday through Sunday. Today 6 ubers 19 Lifts.... Think I'll make it???

Glasvegas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
maybe it's to get folks like me to take more rides. I got a $200 for 75 rides Thursday through Sunday. Today 6 ubers 19 Lifts.... Think I'll make it???
Yes i get that part where they want to get ppl to drive more. But my friend is deactivated!!!!lol