1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Subaru Outback in Seattle Market???

Discussion in 'Seattle' started by Gabam, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Gabam

Gabam

Does a Subaru Outback make sense for Uber and Lyft in Seattle? Have you guys seen any Outback anting around?
    Thank you!

2. Saw at least three today. Solid cars but expensive to fix. If your a good wench then no problem

Gabam likes this.
  3. Gabam

Gabam

Wench, lol. Why Subarus have this girly reputation? Forget it, I am not getting one then.

4. Sorry missed the auto correct. Wrench.

RedANT and Gabam like this.
  5. Gabam

Gabam

Hahaha!

6. Easy to fix if you know how, but so are most cars..

Gabam likes this.
  7. Gabam

Gabam

They are not as reliable and durable as Toyotas, no brand is. I know that. So 60k miles on a Subaru is a scary thought. But some Subarus really last long, maybe it depends how we take care of them with the maintenance.

8. The average Subaru owner is a Subaru person, Brand loyalty is off the charts, and the average Subaru owner is an engaged and informed owner. This a badge of honor to be worn proudly in the Subaru circles..

Like EVERY car be informed and engaged in the vehicle. Knowing what can break and when it will break and what causes it to break are key to successful ownership

Gabam likes this.
  9. won't qualify for airport pick ups. get a trashed used prius like every other ant.

Dammit Mazzacane and Gabam like this.
  10. Anyone can pick up at the Airport with rematch and an approved TNC decal. I lost an estimated $275 since the current enforcement went into place, but in my estimation using sitting in the Queue as a primary stratagem is folly and a losing tactic. On Goober drop offs I get more than 90% rematch response

11. oh **** am i wrong? I guess i thought you had to be 40 mpg or more to do rematch or holding lot? is it just holding lot?

Gabam likes this.
  12. DexNex

DexNex

just holding. even I drop into X for rematch.

Bozzy, heynow321, GT500KR and 3 others like this.
  13. signal11

signal11

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  14. Gabam

Gabam

15. awtprod

awtprod

Driving:
    UberX
    I’ve been picked up in a Subaru on Lyft. I felt claustrophobic and I’m not a big guy but maybe I had a few too many drinks.

Risab1981 likes this.
  16. mark_mark

mark_mark

g
    get a f-250! gets like 20mpg but you can pull a house

17. tipster98122

tipster98122

Gabam likes this.
  18. mark_mark

mark_mark

19. Gabam

Gabam

Washed my hands off of the Subaru brand for the rest of my life. Thanks for opening my eyes people, really appreciate it.

20. mark_mark

mark_mark

lol! bro! mabey back in 1995... and that ad looks about 1995! they now appeal to STI fan boys and SjW’s

Gabam likes this.