• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Stupid Uber, Stupid Taxi...

Old Town Uber

Guess what, there are just as many idiotic cabbies are there as idiotic ubers. Going to pickup at a hotel. Metro Cab Van screaming at the SUV driver from across the street, guess its social hour. I pull around him as he is double parked in the street and u turn into the loading zone to get my passenger.

My passenger is walking out of the hotel the same time I am doing the U-turn and the dumb ass cabbie is trying to wedge his way between me and my passenger thinking I'm taking his ride. No dumb @@@@, she's looking at my car for a reason.

None the less, jack ass almost side swipes my car, trying to get to her and then realizes I am already in the loading zone, so double parks and blocks me in like a salivating dog to try and steal the ride.

Anyway, the passenger comes to my car, cabbie gets out and starts talking shit. I get out, all 6'2" 250# of me and once he realizes what he is looking at the little @@@@@ runs back to his car.

A fair warning to all you cabbies. @@@@ with me, provoke me, your next trip will be to the hospital. I wont take none of your shit. I will crush you and your attitude.

That's the way I play, so if your going to come out and play, then you better be man enough to finish the job of the bull shit your mouth is spewing.

It was a loading zone, for active loading. You have your taxi zone, go sit in it and wait to be called by the hotel valet. Know your role and you'll be safe.

On a side note, I have seen the same shit with jack ass uber drivers, that pull up and spaz out grabbing anyone thats waiting for an uber. Love telling those nit wits, check the name next time dumb ass.

Yes, this is my vent thread of the day. Posted out of frustration. Had this taxi hit me, it would've been the second one this year, because most of the taxi drivers, drive as shitty as the uber drivers.

Scenicruiser

Tough guy! The uber driver forum is the best place to issue the "warning to all you cabbies" I'm sure they'll all behave now.

Guess what, there are just as many idiotic cabbies are there as idiotic ubers. Going to pickup at a hotel. Metro Cab Van screaming at the SUV driver from across the street, guess its social hour. I pull around him as he is double parked in the street and u turn into the loading zone to get my passenger.

My passenger is walking out of the hotel the same time I am doing the U-turn and the dumb ass cabbie is trying to wedge his way between me and my passenger thinking I'm taking his ride. No dumb @@@@, she's looking at my car for a reason.

None the less, jack ass almost side swipes my car, trying to get to her and then realizes I am already in the loading zone, so double parks and blocks me in like a salivating dog to try and steal the ride.

Anyway, the passenger comes to my car, cabbie gets out and starts talking shit. I get out, all 6'2" 250# of me and once he realizes what he is looking at the little @@@@@ runs back to his car.

A fair warning to all you cabbies. @@@@ with me, provoke me, your next trip will be to the hospital. I wont take none of your shit. I will crush you and your attitude.

That's the way I play, so if your going to come out and play, then you better be man enough to finish the job of the bull shit your mouth is spewing.

It was a loading zone, for active loading. You have your taxi zone, go sit in it and wait to be called by the hotel valet. Know your role and you'll be safe.

On a side note, I have seen the same shit with jack ass uber drivers, that pull up and spaz out grabbing anyone thats waiting for an uber. Love telling those nit wits, check the name next time dumb ass.

Yes, this is my vent thread of the day. Posted out of frustration. Had this taxi hit me, it would've been the second one this year, because most of the taxi drivers, drive as shitty as the uber drivers.

UberComic

You'd be pissed too if you waited around there with other cabbies for hours hoping for a decent fare while watching dozens of Ubers picking up and dropping off.