Stupid passengers

CharlesG

this is hilarious.....I wonder who I pissed off??!

I honestly can't think of a Pax who would report all of this. My car is never dirty and always smells good. My driving is good. And professionalism? are you kidding me. Hahahaha smh

Attachments

• IMG_3834.PNG
    IMG_3834.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 107

RichNH

I got this one night after I called out this girl for her and her friends leaving their beers that they snuck in my seat pockets
IMG_3229.PNG

Mvlab

this is hilarious.....I wonder who I pissed off??!

I honestly can't think of a Pax who would report all of this. My car is never dirty and always smells good. My driving is good. And professionalism? are you kidding me. Hahahaha smh
I got exactly the same sh,t 2 days ago, but instead of professionalism- navigation. Looks like certain entitled individuals developed new tactics and I won't be surprised if they got it from some "riders" forum. By the way- the very same day I got 2 badges, "neat and tidy" and "exceptional service".

ROTA

I got exactly the same sh,t 2 days ago, but instead of professionalism- navigation. Looks like certain entitled individuals developed new tactics and I won't be surprised if they got it from some "riders" forum. By the way- the very same day I got 2 badges, "neat and tidy" and "exceptional service".
Do they have that?