stuck on "go online"

george b

i have a samsung galaxy lll phone. i have been approved by lyft. however, i cannot get beyond the " go online" screen. it does not switch to the "driver" screen. consequently, i cannot get calls to drive.
how do i get out of this hell hole???

Adieu

i have a samsung galaxy lll phone. i have been approved by lyft. however, i cannot get beyond the " go online" screen. it does not switch to the "driver" screen. consequently, i cannot get calls to drive.
how do i get out of this hell hole???
screenshot please I highly suspect you are actually online as you're just in an area where you couldn't quickly I get a ping to save your life or you're trying at the wrong time if you want to test whether or not you're online find a friend with a phone and lift installed and have them tried to ping you (order a Lyft to their - and your - location) after you press the online button from sitting right next to you

note that in the best of cases that generally takes multiple tries so to trial at least like 10 times before deciding that it's really not working

Adieu

Because there is really no wholly different driver mode, its just that same screen with "go online" button changed in color and sshowing "online"

JimS

You'll never see "Go Online" if you're not activated.

There are too ways to go online [on Android]. Switch from rider mode to driver mode and you automatically go online. Otherwise, from the driver mode, you tap on "Go Online".