Stubhub madness

Prospector

Was there for the chargers game tonight. Was offline waiting for the surge, lyft pt was creeping up, when it got to 300% wanted to go online but data connection was totally messed up so I kept waiting there for about 30min, never could go online, meanwhile pt went up to 700% for about 15 min. I think it stayed up so long because many drivers and riders could not go online. Anybody else got the same exp? It was a total mess there for a while. Not one ride from lyft the whole time there. Any ideas on what to do in these situations? It would not surprise me if this happens again in the future.

Last edited:

Sluber

Was there for the chargers game tonight. Was offline waiting for the surge, lyft pt was creeping up, when it got to 300% wanted to go online but data connection was totally messed up so I kept waiting there for about 30min, never could go online, meanwhile pt went up to 700% for about 15 min. I think it stayed up so long because many drivers and riders could not go online. Anybody else got the same exp? It was a total mess there for a while. I finally arranged for a cash ride when pt started going down. Any ideas on what to do in these situations? It would not surprise me if this happens again in the future.
Sheila will deactivate you tomorrow for negotiating a cash ride of the platform......

RUSSREED2.0

Was there for the chargers game tonight. Was offline waiting for the surge, lyft pt was creeping up, when it got to 300% wanted to go online but data connection was totally messed up so I kept waiting there for about 30min, never could go online, meanwhile pt went up to 700% for about 15 min. I think it stayed up so long because many drivers and riders could not go online. Anybody else got the same exp? It was a total mess there for a while. I finally arranged for a cash ride when pt started going down. Any ideas on what to do in these situations? It would not surprise me if this happens again in the future.
That was repeat catastrophe 2.0 from yesterday! Meanwhile at the airport! I feel like I'm about to scream my head off. I just want to go home and go to bed. I'm so so so so done with today!

powmoe

Drive away from the venue until you can log on. You will still get requests. Do you have t-mobile by any chance.

Prospector

Drive away from the venue until you can log on. You will still get requests. Do you have t-mobile by any chance.
I'm using verizon, suppose to be the best data network but totally useless then. The game was decided at the last second so nobody left early. But this might be a recurring problem at that venue. When chaos reigns there should be opportunities. 15min of 700% pt probably won't happen without this issue. I'll try your suggestion next time.

SmokeyTheRobot

Was there for the chargers game tonight. Was offline waiting for the surge, lyft pt was creeping up, when it got to 300% wanted to go online but data connection was totally messed up so I kept waiting there for about 30min, never could go online, meanwhile pt went up to 700% for about 15 min. I think it stayed up so long because many drivers and riders could not go online. Anybody else got the same exp? It was a total mess there for a while. Not one ride from lyft the whole time there. Any ideas on what to do in these situations? It would not surprise me if this happens again in the future.
If anyone actually answers this question truthfully on this forum we won't see 700% again

powmoe

It will be ruined for sure after this post and the post of a $372 ride
And the fact it stayed consistently red and pink for a long time. But most ants wouldn't even notice because their busy with their stacked non-stop base pools. You know 80-90 percents of drivers are a special kind of stupid. You can lead them to water force them to drink and they still won't see the light.

mandreyka

And the fact it stayed consistently red and pink for a long time. But most ants wouldn't even notice because their busy with their stacked non-stop base pools. You know 80-90 percents of drivers are a special kind of stupid. You can lead them to water force them to drink and they still won't see the light.
The servers are overloaded I'm glad I took a 3.5 XL actually plus I got a ride to marina Del ray