Strike on the 8th

Uber_Yota_916

I am tired of it. I am taking May 8th off and not driving for any app. The cost of everything is going up and our pay rates are going down. While white collar @@@@@@@@ who decide everything for us will be paid handsomely.

6E05E961-729E-42CD-9D4A-5485306ABB0A.jpeg

Wings2000

I'm with you. I will make sure I do not sign on to any rideshare app on May 8th. Looks like May 8th is going be a nice relaxing day off for me. :biggrin:

Wings2000

I am with you guys. Plus the Beta came out and I wasn’t selected to participate....lol. Screw them
I have no idea how, since I don't work on app that much, but Uber said I have Uber Pro status now. Whatever.

Of course, about two hours after I decided to take May 8th off I got a text from a client. She needs an airport ride that day. So now I will be working a bit on May 8th, but she hired me privately so the apps can still suck it. Lol

Uber_Yota_916

I am with you guys. Plus the Beta came out and I wasn’t selected to participate....lol. Screw them
Is your app the latest version? I got accepted but my acceptance rate is 60% so I am not able to use the features. Acceptance rate is based on the past 30 days...