Str8 up giving it to them

nomameswey

PAX: Can you please close the windows?
ME: No
PAX: The air is hitting me on my face and is annoying.
ME: Sorry, Im afraid I can't do that,
PAX: Why you been rude?
Me: Im not being rude, your being very rude.
PAX: why?
ME: because you're releasing some terrible under armpit odor and if you don't stop talking, im going to ask you to step out of the car because you breath also stinks man...you so unsanitary ...your in america now jack, since your a programmer, then get with the program...have you ever heard of evolution?, there's an invention called Deodorant and Mints....

So he did shut up.
***don't worry fellas, I can afford a drop on my rating. Im at 4.98.

Last edited:

Fuuuber

keyboard-warrior.jpg

emmhope

you don't realize what you did if you did say it in those words or may be you do :eek: most likely they will deactivate you or hit you up with a you have been warned email

JoeSF

ME: because you're releasing some terrible under armpit odor and if you don't stop talking, im going to ask you to step out of the car because you breath also stinks man...you so unsanitary ...your in america now jack, since your a programmer, then get with the program...have you ever heard of evolution?, there's an invention called Deodorant and Mints....

So he did shut up.
1* for sure. But what if we force them to cancel, by saying force I mean kick them out of the car and keep driving, eventually they will have to cancel to request a new ride, thus they can't rate and pay for the ride as well.

Last edited:

nomameswey

you don't realize what you did if you did say it in those words or may be you do :eek: most likely they will deactivate you or hit you up with a you have been warned email
You could be right, but I doubt it, its arguable.
Unsanitary condition can lead to making a Driver uncomfortable. And it clearly states on community guidelines, that I can kick anyone out of the car if for any reason It makes me feel uncomfortable. It falls under unsanitary condition.
But remember im a warrior, and I wont go down without a fight.

1* for sure. But what if we force them to cancel, by saying force I mean kick them out of the car and keep driving, eventually they will have to cancel to request a new ride, thus they can't rate and pay for the ride as well.
Or they can just deal with the fact that i rule in my own vehicle.

emmhope

You could be right, but I doubt it, its arguable.
Unsanitary condition can lead to making a Driver uncomfortable. And it clearly states on community guidelines, that I can kick anyone out of the car if for any reason It makes me feel uncomfortable. It falls under unsanitary condition.
But remember im a warrior, and I wont go down without a fight.

Or they can just deal with the fact that i rule in my own vehicle.

I'm this day and age you gotta choose words a little better, he will just call you racist. when riders use those terms with uber support , it's on ! lucky that you have a high rating.

nomameswey

I'm this day and age you gotta choose words a little better, he will just call you racist. when riders use those terms with uber support , it's on ! lucky that you have a high rating.
Wow...would you?
Have you read the community guidelines lately?
Im sheltering under their own terminology.
That's disgusting, So you rather breath in toxic odor to your lungs with a mix of pride and fear that uber would deactivate you?
What kind of people are you.
What ever happens happens, who cares about what uber does, I was doing something els before this.
Have some dignity for gods sake.
Besides, Ive got 4 cams im the car to prove my statement.

Last edited:

mrwy

you went a tad hard on him from a customer service perspective but other than that....

emmhope

Wow...would you?
Have you read the community guidelines lately?
Im sheltering under their own terminology.
That's disgusting, So you rather breath in toxic odor to your lungs with a mix of pride and fear that uber would deactivate you?
What kind of people are you.
What ever happens happens, who cares about what uber does, I was doing something els before this.
Have some dignity for gods sake.
Besides, Ive got 4 cams im the car to prove my statement.

Well you failed at common decency we extend to our fellow neighbors , this is why I hate driving in the east bay :frown: this is how people behave over there .

All sorts of people who just have little manners ! I did a morning trip from Oakland and straight up they start talking about strippers and sexual stuff at 5am on a trip to sfo !!! with windows cracked half way all the way until the terminals , nobody ever opens my windows barely ever happens so I'm sure my car doesn't stink.

Anyway I went off topic ! Guy asked politely , you should have responded politely but you all think you are gangsters over there doesn't matter the race white asian or black , just a bunch of difficult people.

Strange Fruit

What was given to them, straight up?
That's going to be the next big thing ... a camera that can capture odors, aromas, and fragrances with sound and video ... the race is on!!!

Like the feelies in Brave New World. I was hoping someone caught this detail when I read that post.
you went a tad hard on him from a customer service perspective but other than that....
We serve our customers by driving. It's a driving service. Not a make yr day nice service. & he happens to be giving free life lessons on the side. That's extra. Customer got more than he paid for. & Do u know what deodarant evolved from?

Well you failed at common decency we extend to our fellow neighbors , this is why I hate driving in the east bay :frown: this is how people behave over there .
But that is exactly how he is claiming to feel about what happened to him. He wanted to stay quiet and just keep the windows open, but brogram was like "I gotta close the windows and trap him with my smell". Not much he could do at that point. And then he spoke of america, cuz it's always the time to bring up america. But exactly like u, he didn't appreciate this person's lack of decency.
And I'm sure those who talked about strippers wouldn't appreciate hearing whatever ur supposed to talk about at certain hours while going toward a certain destination. Or maybe they wouldn't mind cuz they know different people have different interests and not everyone believes people should only discuss them at certain hours while moving toward certain places. Like Sly Stone and his different strokes for different folks, and strippers may offer strokes to folks who pay. I once discussed balloons, straight up. On the way to Palo Alto!! It was highly indecent.

emmhope

What was given to them, straight up?

Like the feelies in Brave New World. I was hoping someone caught this detail when I read that post.

We serve our customers by driving. It's a driving service. Not a make yr day nice service. & he happens to be giving free life lessons on the side. That's extra. Customer got more than he paid for. & Do u know what deodarant evolved from?

But that is exactly how he is claiming to feel about what happened to him. He wanted to stay quiet and just keep the windows open, but brogram was like "I gotta close the windows and trap him with my smell". Not much he could do at that point. And then he spoke of america, cuz it's always the time to bring up america. But exactly like u, he didn't appreciate this person's lack of decency.
And I'm sure those who talked about strippers wouldn't appreciate hearing whatever ur supposed to talk about at certain hours while going toward a certain destination. Or maybe they wouldn't mind cuz they know different people have different interests and not everyone believes people should only discuss them at certain hours while moving toward certain places. Like Sly Stone and his different strokes for different folks, and strippers may offer strokes to folks who pay. I once discussed balloons, straight up. On the way to Palo Alto!! It was highly indecent.

bro you can't argue about everything, what are you talking about ?

nash801

So he did shut up.
Love it!!! Made my day. Hate it when they stink... Breath and or pits.

Strange Fruit

bro you can't argue about everything, what are you talking about ?
I was talking about what u were talking about, brah. I can argue about almost everything. It's possible. But why would u not read something and then say what are u talking about? That's implying that u want to know, but since u didn't read, u probably don't really want to know. So why ask? Or u did read and u still don't understand "what I'm talking about", in which case we're on different language proficiency levels and there's not much can be done. It's probably not right to talk about this at 9am anyways.