• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Stowe

Vvroomceo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What did you do? Did you drive there empty, then get 5 local rides, and drive back empty?
No... wasn't planning on going, but caught an airport ride there. Then I just kept getting pings. I actually went off-line just so I could go home. Four out of the five asked if I was going to be around later.

eyewall

No... wasn't planning on going, but caught an airport ride there. Then I just kept getting pings. I actually went off-line just so I could go home. Four out of the five asked if I was going to be around later.
I would have taken a ride or two there. A one way trip from the airport to Stowe is not worth your while. Who knows one of those pings could have been a trip back to BTV.

Vvroomceo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would have taken a ride or two there. A one way trip from the airport to Stowe is not worth your while. Who knows one of those pings could have been a trip back to BTV.
Seemed worth it... it was 47 bucks and one hour.... that's what I was hoping was one out the five would be a return trip

SMRPete

Hi there, I am flying into Burlington late Monday night from Europe and would need a ride up to Stowe... Do you guys think someone will be willing to take me this late (around 11:00 pm)??? Thanx so much for your help!!!