• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Stories from last night

SRTFighter

We all have stories from the night/day prior that are entertaining to share. This is the place to do so. Please share any stories about your uber driving experience here. (preferably from the day/night before since that is what the title of the thread is called)

Trebor

I delivered pizza last night. $92 in tips and gas money in 6 hours (plus minimum wage). 51 miles including commute.

Is that entertaining enough?
and fuzzy lives in sugarland, commutes to montrose if I am not mistaken. Its not a short commute by any means.

Fuzzyelvis

and fuzzy lives in sugarland, commutes to montrose if I am not mistaken. Its not a short commute by any means.
I don't work at the dominos there anymore. I work at a Pizza Hut in sugar land. So that was mostly pizza miles. Usually it's less, but I got a lot of further runs. We have bigger areas out in the suburbs. My mileage was less in town, but this is less with little commute.

Also, if you have two jobs, the mileage from one to the other is deductible. Not many folks know that.

SRTFighter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, blew my motor last night...oil everywhere on the ground. Good thing its a rental.

UberCadi

Slammed the brakes on after picking up and going 20 feet, yelled at a pax to get the Fk out my car right now, this ride is over, not about to take your sht. Was insulting me. Look of fear on his face after he realized i was dead serious ....... Priceless. :biggrin:
Dude! You have to get a dash cam!! Hell can pick up a cheapy at Walgreens for about $15. But buy 3. You'll need them to piece one good one together to work. Lol. I think they are manufactured by Uber.

SRTFighter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, blew my motor last night...oil everywhere on the ground. Good thing its a rental.
Got the new car yesterday. Should be back to operational today. New car has an odd smell so I think I might trade it back in. If I do then that means that it will be another lost day this week.

Blunt power